PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Promotion] GP for all!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

FerreT's AvatarFerreT

QUOTE originally posted by Aaf9001

Any way to get GP without paying real money? I know on PF1, you had Boxes and Spinning the Wheel, but I haven't figured out a way here...
Thats sort of the point of this event. TO give GP to those who cant pay. Also, so the winners will be picked on the 24th?
dburn40's Avatardburn40
i feel like the promo has to do with niets status
Fold a Crane ^ Wish for me please!^_^
robotic jo's Avatarrobotic jo
Whoa Cool i want wanna them
Greninja FTW
alliaaa's Avataralliaaa
where can i find the free point code?
<--wнen тнιѕ ιѕ done loadιng yoυ geт a ѕнιny. :3
mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
Its pointless asking. Nobody will tell you because they will then most likely be banned.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by mckiller0941

Its pointless asking. Nobody will tell you because they will then most likely be banned.
Because, "telling people the free points code" is totally a valid ban reason. Rather, people won't tell you because it would reduce their own chances of winning.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gothbutter's AvatarGothbutter
Now that the event is over, would anyone be so kind as to direct me to where I can find the point code? (Or if the location has been removed, maybe just what the code was?) It's been killing me not being able to find it. I know everything is no longer redeemable and such. I just want to know what the solution to the mystery I couldn't solve was. OTL
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm sorry for the delays, things have been, as always, very busy. I will try my best to get on top of things soon!
Nataku's AvatarNataku

QUOTE originally posted by Gothbutter

Now that the event is over, would anyone be so kind as to direct me to where I can find the point code? (Or if the location has been removed, maybe just what the code was?) It's been killing me not being able to find it. I know everything is no longer redeemable and such. I just want to know what the solution to the mystery I couldn't solve was. OTL
Nope until the event is over and Niet-sama possibly tells us where he so cleverly hid the code no one is going to tell you. Firstly it's been asked by many people and you just shouldn't because no one will tell you as it falls under the law on spoilers. Secondly it's more fun if you find out for yourself and can feel awesome for finding it. Lastly people who did find it will likely keep it quiet so they have better chances. In short nope we're not telling ;P
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Nagito's AvatarNagito
I don't believe it falls under the 'law of spoilers'. Like Niet said, people simply won't say because they would reduce their chance of winning. However, the event is over. I'm not sure if people can still enter the points code but the first post states that you only had until Sunday 23rd to enter it.
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page