PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by FieldOfFlõwèrs

I got a mark on my pokémon, what does it mean? Sorry for your time.
It depends on what the mark is. Can you post the Pokemon in question? Alternatlively, check out the Symbols Guide.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
MagicalRose's AvatarMagicalRose
Why is there a badge with knuckles on the top of my screen?
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
It’s your Type Race team! It ends in six hours,but the event will be back in mid November. It’s monthly.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Cele's AvatarCele
You can find more information about the Type Races here. I'd recommend giving it a shot! ^_^
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hi, I was trying to use an imgur image as my avatar and it keeps coming up as an error. https://imgur.com/eakUnoe

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Hi, I was trying to use an imgur image as my avatar and it keeps coming up as an error. https://imgur.com/eakUnoe
You're putting a url instead of the actual image when uploading the avatar. Use the direct link from imgur instead.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
Hello again! I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong? I'm trying to get my Walrein into a totem, but I can't seem to find totem stickers with him. Is the only way to get one through the Super Totem Stickers or is it because he is a delta?
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
Cele's AvatarCele
That'll be a Super Totem Sticker. ^_^
Roachy's AvatarRoachy
Hi! I was curious about the base shiny odds? I know the 40 chain increases the odds by 3996%, (I have a chain of about 140 now) but I want to know how much of an increase that is from the base odds. Thank you for your time!
Cele's AvatarCele
The shiny odds are the sams as was in Ruby and Sapphire. ^_^

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page