PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 323334

Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! I was wondering how I link to a specific post in my journal? I've seen that before, but can't figure it out. Thank you for your time! Edit* Through the PFQ wiki, other peoples posts' codes, and trial and error, I've finally figured how to link to my post. But it includes my whole journal instead of only that specific post like I've seen with other people?
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
at the top of every post there are two link "posted" and "edited" if you click on posted it'll give you the link to that post
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Frostyreaper's AvatarFrostyreaper
I'm new and trying to figure out a good method to earn credits. any advice would be appreciated
Cele's AvatarCele
Welcome to the site! The easiest way is by clicking! For every egg or Pokemon you click, you get a number of Credits. This builds up if you click a lot! Aside from that, take a look through your inventory! If you have spare items and you don't think you need them, try selling them on the Market or in the Trades forums. If you Scour, you might receive Boxes as a reward. Going to the Boxes page and packing 21 Boxes into a Box Box is pretty nice, 'cause you can sell that Box Box for around 600k+ depending on what the market is like. Good luck!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello again! I have a question about nincada. When you evolve it with an empty paty space, you get a shedinja too. But if the nincada is a special, does that mean the shedinja will also be a special? Thank you for your time!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yes, it will be the same special as the Nincada was! So a shiny Nincada will give a shiny Shedinja, and so on.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
I know that Im not a beginner but I do have a question. How do you collect to Nices that you get? Over a few months I have been getting these things called "Nices" and I don't know how to collect them I try clicking on them but are never able to recive them lol. I was wondering if you can help me with this.
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Cele's AvatarCele
There's no way to "collect" them, it's just a kind gesture from the people sending them. :)
Oh ok thx!
Moon1's AvatarMoon1
hi can i ask a question i have one pokemon that can't bread with other what can i do?

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page