PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567··· 424344

Ding ding top of morning!
Hello everyone~! I'm Transient/April and I use she/her pronouns~! I collect Deltas of the best Type Dark Type! 😍 I'm not currently focusing on any particular Delta-related projects (I'm just trying to work on my Badges right now) but I successfully self-hatched Magikarp of every type as companions for my pride and joy Ghost.
There's also my self-hatched splodey boy ❤
I'd love to be on the clicklist! I'll try to click everyone whenever I can~!
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
So hello everyone its been a while due to being sick, mental health and other stuff I wanted to show off all my specials with each one of you Y-Y some funfacts - My fire wooloo and dubwool are twins actually My first ever delta specail was a albino dragon xerneas you see above. I truely love him alot and my ghost one is special too because its based off my sona. Winter was a gift as well the dark delta turtle when my best friend was still on this site she told me to pick numbers ad I managed to pick right for raltz and god teh color combo is stunning I think T-T My turtle came when I was sick and she had gotten two other delta specails and i couldn't even get one she gifted me this I love the black on white it looks lovely. Also my bug delta xerneas is named after her part the name cause she picked teh right delta number and teh other one was picked by my boyfriend :)
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
Working on my personal collection :3

Some Water Deltas I Have

Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
that surfing pichu is amazing. do you plan on evolving it?
Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia

QUOTE originally posted by Gee Notorious

that surfing pichu is amazing. do you plan on evolving it?
I'm not sure about his future yet, especially since I already have a reg delta water Snowboarding Raichu and a reg delta water Surfing Raichu. So I'm just keeping his in this form, for now.
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Hello! I'd love to join the clan! ❤ My name is Emmanectric but I go by Emma, and my pronouns are she/her. I'm a big delta enthusiast and I love hunting special deltas!

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
You never saw this comin' 👀 *Last Surprise intensifies*
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
oh that is a lovely delta!!!
Does anyone here collect Dragon Deltas? I have this one I found in the Shelter someone can have for free.
Haha that's from me! I released a LOT of delta Doduos lately, good job to everyone who finds one :D

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Pages: 1234567··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page