PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 424344

Rory's AvatarRory
Ok, intro 2.0 I'm Rory (ovb), I go with she/her. I don't hoard anything specific but I'm making a Delta Ghost living dex: Phantasnomicon. I side collect rainbow Mimikyus and I have completed the rainbow Sentret line collection (only need Megastones) I also manage the Delta Swap Palace some of you already know, even if I'm currently selling Deltas as well since I'm low on finances and don't have much more space to store them. I currently have a grand total of 50 fields full of various Delta ready to be adopted^^ Clicklists are fine.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Hello everybody I’m Delilah but you can just call me Dee I go by her/she and I collect mostly fairy deltas I’m also collecting delta cosplay pikachus and many other deltas that’s aura looks good with a costume in the costume shop I’m also going to be collecting a rainbow of cinderace click list is fine
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
Hey there! I'm Yena, or you can also call me Yen. I don't really mind pronouns, so it's okay if you call me whatever, guess they/them works just fine ^^ I collect dark deltas! Looking to get a full dex but field space is always a setback :/ -- Also I'd love to get full delta sets of a couple of pokemon (gastly, haunter, smeargle, sableye, bafflamet, gragon, pixrine...) but these sets are a low priority at the moment Aaaand, yeah! Sign me up for the clicklist! Oh! And I had the (forever unfinished) delta collector table on the last thread. Don't know if you'd like to use it or start one from scratch

boop

Type
User(s)
flutteristhebest
D33RG0D5[docile nature]
Doduo
Grïmslëy666
Rory
Gee Notorious
Yena Doe
Delilah Vee
DOUBLES Gee Notorious
They are in the dex's own delta order, I'm more of a rainbow-order person myself but oh well xd
[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/_delta/TYPE.png/t=1501325213[/img]
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
welcome everyone!!! yena you are a legend????? if you can dm me the bbcode thatd be wonderful. cries you just made my existence ten per cent easier also!!!!! id like to debate delta toxel, since theyve just dropped. what would look best with the different forms and whatnot?
Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe

QUOTE originally posted by Gee Notorious

also!!!!! id like to debate delta toxel, since theyve just dropped. what would look best with the different forms and whatnot?
Water Amped and Electric Lowkey!! Opposites gang let's gooo! xD I hadn't thought of this before huh, well now I got a new objective!
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I'd say poison toxel, poison or electric amped toxtricity, and poison, water flying, or ice low-key toxtricity. Maybe ghost or dragon too
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
I think dragon, ice, fairy, electric or psychic would look nice on the purple
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
ooh, yeah, fairy would be great too
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hi, I'm Mel/Skiddo. (she/they/whatever.) I hoard bug deltas, special deltas, and special bug deltas!! My "goals" are to get a delta melan Skiddo, and maybe some other delta melans, and just pretty special deltas in general.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
CLeim's AvatarCLeim
2.0 Hello. I'm CLeim. I hoard Delta Numel line(finished) and others I love Fire/Ground Delta Pokemon I don't have any goal from now because lack of time.
My Deviantart

My love♡

Click☆

Requests

By ShinyShinx
By ZelenPixel
By Volixagarde

About My Fav

Clans

Other Pokemon Sites

GPX+

Pages: 1234··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page