PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 41424344

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse

QUOTE originally posted by virtualpet

Hello, we're intrested in joining this clan! We're a system so name/pronouns are really either up to you or ask, but delta Pokemon are actually pretty important to us even outside of PFQ because wethe era of the TCG that introduced us to Pokemon as a whole was the delta Pokemon one that also confused us on a lot of pokemon typings! We don't really have a specific hoard but we are trying to collect delta Pokemon in general! (Do we also have an active clicklist for delta points anywhere?)
hello!! welcome! i apologize but we dont have a clicklist in this clan. im pretty sure theres a whole thing abt how theres only a certain amount of points per day for people to give out/receive. itd be a bit of a waste to have a clicklist with how large the group is
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
To elaborate a bit - you can only give out one one delta click per IP address. And you are best giving that one (those ones) to yourself (logged out**). So unless you have/can get access to the game from More than ten (10) different IP addresses (different devices don't count), you won't be able to give any out without shorting yourself. From the Wiki... "The first method is to have Guests interact with a user's Eggs or Pokémon. Five Delta Points will be received per Guest that interacts with the user, for a maximum of 50 Delta Points per day. Each guest can only give Delta Points once per day to any user, so if the same guest interacts with two different users on a day, then only the first one will receive the Delta Points." The main purpose of this aspect of game play was/is to encourage users to have persons they know who don't play the game, interact with the game and hopefully have some of them sign up to play. **Clicking logged out (or on some devices/systems in incognito mode) simulates a 'guest click'.
Separately, is anyone still interested in seeing completed delta sets, as I make them, anymore/again? i stopped posting them, for reasons, just want to see if it would be wanted (or at least not a bother)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/60 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
I still am my fellow dragon collector XD I need 2 more Maravol patterns to complete my dragon delta set, being Clone and Robinsoni! I don't know if you have either of those patterns, but I am just so excited to be as close as I am with my favorite fakemon on this server ^^
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by CQHerosteve

I still am my fellow dragon collector XD I need 2 more Maravol patterns to complete my dragon delta set, being Clone and Robinsoni! I don't know if you have either of those patterns, but I am just so excited to be as close as I am with my favorite fakemon on this server ^^
I have both of those in my set - unfortunately, have been stuck at only 12/21 patterns for too long now. (Doing better with Vivillon, but still not done collecting one of each of them yet, either).
If you ever see anyone hunting Maravol and have those two patterns, do you think you could contact them and send them my way to see if I can get dragon deltas? My nearly whole set is in my Dragon den if anyone wants to see my progress!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hello! I'm interested in joining the clan! You can call me Ash or Rosie I don't mind which I'm always collecting fairy deltas my pronouns are she/her the fairy deltas I already own are in my 3rd and 4th fields I'll take any except for magikarp, brukish and feebas.
Pfp from Pfq
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Through kind persons hatching, delta-ing and selling them - was able to assemble a full set of delta Paldea starters + evos In case anyone is curious what they look like...

platform images

I have just aquired one of the last two patterns I require for my dragon delta Maravol collection! If anyone has or sees anyone hunting/selling a Dragon Delta Clone Maravol I will have all 21 spiders in my collection! Then, after that, I would need to work on getting the remaining melan patterns ^^

20/21 (Large Image)

fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
Hi there! I'm fuzzy, fuzz or furret. I use any pronouns and I collect fairy deltas as well as normal deltas!
sprite shopjournal profile picture by sacrilege
Hi, I'm Star <3 She/her please~ What deltas I collect mostly depend on what Pokemon, I collect colors that match, but lonely water deltas appreciated <3
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123··· 41424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page