PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 424344

bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
hello! i'm birdkicker. i will go by anything (although i am she/her). i hoard ghost deltas. my goal is to one day get a melan ghost delta!
avatar by Dragoncake formerly MidnightStars
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
its so good to see people coming in! once i get good sleeps ill get the hoard list properly going!
Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
Hey! My name's Gwinn (she/her), and I'm still pretty new to the whole site, but I'm lovin' Delta Species (even more so than shinies & other variants) so count me in for sure!! Also I feel like i'm gonna go with collecting Water-Type deltas in the long run. I'm also gladly open for any kind of event or even swaps!!
Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2
Dark-Pit's AvatarDark-Pit
aight so I'm me, I mainly go by Dark-Pit these days, haven't really been active here in a while but ah well. I am a proud member of the bug delta army that me and another user made yonks ago. Don't know if they are still active. I only really collect bug delta I don't have or special bug deltas. So yeah, thats me. Thanks. Well... I'll say goodbye for now.
My old signature was trash. Time to switch it up with some words. PFP from Doncamatic music video by Gorillaz
Welcome!
So...am I in the clan or not? The clan leader haven’t responded to me or Declan yet.
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
idk, the first post didn't say anything about needing to be accepted? I think you can assume you're in (also though in the future edit your post instead of double-posting if you're the last person who posted)
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
this isnt a very formal clan with “passwords” and “acceptance” sorta stuff. if you read the first post and respond to that properly, youre in! im sorry for not putting up the hoard list yet tho. ive got the code but due to the current state of the world its been a mess for me. i promise ill get to it soon!
Gotcha! Sorry for being obnoxious, but I wasn't sure if there was any kind of requirement to be accepted (or at least some kind of confirmation). I'm glad to be here, and take your time! Until then, which one are your favorite deltas in your own collection? To me, it's definitely this spectacular Pikachu. I'm so happy for her and I kind of treat it as an achievement for myself (it's also really nice to see how much my water delta collection grew in such a short time).
CLeim's AvatarCLeim
Delta Ground Mega Camerupt. Check my Delta 2 field OwO
My Deviantart

My love♡

Click☆

Requests

By ShinyShinx
By ZelenPixel
By Volixagarde

About My Fav

Clans

Other Pokemon Sites

GPX+

Pages: 12345··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page