PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 424344

Yena Doe's AvatarYena Doe
That pikachu is so pretty! :0 I can only think of Belle when I see her x) Faves of mine are these two~ The gligar was my first delta ever so she's special to me (lowkey the reason I started collecting dark deltas in the first place, heh) and idk, Psychic Tyrogue seems like such a cool concept to me.
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
These have to be my favorite deltas so far UwU
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Hello!! I'm Kitty (I don't really care about pronouns for myself), I collect delta Maravol and specific special deltas! Currently I'm looking for a male special delta Litleo, but I'm 99% sure there's only one onsite so... :') My favorites are my aesthetic deltas, definitely! Dee was probably the most difficult to get though, just because I believe only Naeriie has done a special delta hunt for Ekans Edit: forgot to say, I'm alright being on the clicklist!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
My favorite delta would definitely have to be one of these 6! Although if I had to choose just one it would definitely be Smoothie!
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt avatar by me
Dark-Pit's AvatarDark-Pit
Mmmmm yes. Bug. Very good. I don't really have a favourite yet because I don't really have a whole lot, maybe a feild or too, and not too many of them are special.
My old signature was trash. Time to switch it up with some words. PFP from Doncamatic music video by Gorillaz
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
OKAY SO!! i made a poll, go answer it. this does affect everyone lol, so please answer if you prefer one over the other. if you are indifferent, please click the given answer. i think that everyone should weigh in on this decision before i put down my “head honcho” hammer. which reminds me, should put my helpers down in the first post i digress. thread post will be a nice grid/chart with premade code. can only be edited by me, which means that newer people would have to wait on me (even tho im getting less busy) spreadsheet would be made on google sheets. when given a link, anyone will be able to edit it, and change their project/hoard status on their own time. wouldnt have to wait on me to see your name/hoard on the sheet so please answer the poll, and if you have questions/comments pm me!
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
so weve voted for the hoard list to be a thread post at this point. thats totally fine, i can get it done, but im currently in the last week of my semester, so it may not get done right away. i appreciate everyones patience a whole lot since weve got time, post some galarian deltas! new eggs were dropped recently, im pretty excited for a double-psychic galar ponyta......thats a mini dream
CLeim's AvatarCLeim
Well I have Delta Steel Galarian Ponyta... (check my delta 2 field)
My Deviantart

My love♡

Click☆

Requests

By ShinyShinx
By ZelenPixel
By Volixagarde

About My Fav

Clans

Other Pokemon Sites

GPX+
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
Like always,I bought a Bug Galarian Ponyta as soon as I possibly could once they were released!
Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
Sorry for the really late response everyone, but here are some responses! @CLeim, I checked your field and it indeed looks good! (You have a nice collection btw.) @Yena Doe, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!! Those are nice deltas too :) @Deliah Vee, wow, you certainly outclassed all of us, those are some really special and cool looking deltas for sure!! Especially the costume ones. :O (I have to resist to not buy another one for my Eevee T_T) @pixelkitty welcome! :) And I really like your Ekans! @Grimsley666, nice collection, especially your Mottkat! That's my favorite! (I really need to get one Water Moffkat soon...) @Gee Notorious thank you for your hard work! If I can help you somehow, feel free to let me know! I'd be more than glad to help. Also everyone I just wanted to inform you that I opened my own delta swap shop, so if you're looking for something specifically, feel free to check it out! (I won't guarantee that you can find it there, but I'm doing my best to increase the supply ^^")
Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2

Pages: 123456··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page