PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 424344

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
yknow, like credence clearwater revival? ill show myself out Howdy yall, this is Muse. Welcome to the Delta Species Clan Revival! Now with more help! You’ve got me handling the editing of posts, then weve also got Deers, Kai, and Emma as my coders/bookkeepers. if i miss people wanting to be on lists while im not around, theyll keep track and let me know when im available now lets get on to the RULES! -pokefarm rules apply -if youre posting more than three delta pokemon, please put them in a hidebox. helps those with slow computers -if you hoard a specific delta type, let us know when you make your first post. itll be recorded so people can gift you them if they so please. this also goes with specific delta’d pokemon you can have multiple hoards -there isnt a password, but just state what name you prefer to be called (and pronouns) and your hoarded delta/pokemon. if you dont have that, tell us your current delta “project” (kind of delta/pokemon youre looking to get, trying to complete dex, etc) so im Muse, she/her pronouns, and i hoard double deltas, or dragon deltas. the next post after this will be for the hoard list.
Delta Species Clan Table
WIP
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
(Reserved For Events / Other Things) Wip / about me - I’m. Edit this later is really sick but hello! So I’m called Deer around these part the woods haha. My pronouns are he / him or they / them. I love collecting Docile Fighting delta Pokémon. Also I hoard xerneas and has the biggest count of them on site so far ;) ----- I still need to update about my self so I will do that soon. --- Helpful Things! - by: TransientReality this post
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
oh bless but also post your intro lol
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I'm Kai, they/them or ey/em pronouns. I'm mostly going for a complete self-hatched living dex, but I'm always on the lookout for vivillon and maravol patterns I don't have, and I hoard orkit and the kenyip line of all types. I'm up for being on a clicklist, but it's just a normal clicklist, not a dp clicklist right? Cause that... wouldn't work. Do we want a masterlist of everyone's delta shops? Then we have resources for if we have deltas we want to distribute, or if we want deltas and need to find them Also here's my guide to deltas, which includes general info as well as all the pokemon that are best for breeding specific types. I need to update it with the galar pokemon and latest exclusive lines, but I'll do that today.
Oh hey delta clan 2! Gotta make my intro again. I go by flutter and my pronouns are she/her. I collect fire deltas! I'm also fine with being on a clicklist! I do have a project for a self-hatched Charmander rainbow, and I'm only missing Dark! I'll have to get back to hunting for that delta.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
yeah kai itd be a normal clicklist lol. idk how many people would have a delta shop, so lets just wait and see for that one. ill get the hoard list together after work, unless someone wants to code a table or something lol
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Intro 2: Electric Boogaloo My name's Ren, i go by she/her and they/them, and being on a clicklist is fine with me. I mostly live for 'aesthetic' deltas (deltas whos outline matches the pokemon's normal color palette) but honestly i just think that deltas are neat.
they/he avatar by me
Hewwo I am Doduo and I love Doduo. I go by she/her but really don't mind what I get referred to as! Being on the clicklist is fine with me too! I collect delta flying Pokemon and bird pokemon of any delta type. I don't have a whole lot of field space right now, so am not accepting deltas right now what with bigger projects that require...all my field space haha, but would love to help contribute to someone's collection c:

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
Sup I'm Grim/Grimsley. I go by He/Him and collect Bug deltas. I'm also looking to try and Self-Hatch one of each delta pichu!
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt avatar by me

Pages: 123··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page