PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Species Clan Revival

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 424344

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
hello!! i am kip/casper and i collect fairy deltas! any donation are very appriciated!
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I haven't posted in awhile but I'm collecting dragon deltas now and I have this ice delta flamingo that's in need of a new icy home
Pfp from Pfq
VeeveeVolley's AvatarVeeveeVolley
Hello! I am VeeveeVolley but I usually go by Veevee, Vee, or V! I use he/him pronouns and I collect all kinds of deltas! I love the deltas that match the original pokemon or just work well with its colors, but the ones with delta colors that just absolutely do not match the pokemon in any way, shape, or form have a special place in my heart. Recently I gave pretty much all of my deltas to a friend because she was just starting out her own delta collection and I didn't particularly like any of the ones I currently had, so now I am left with this pretty fella I found in the shelter yesterday:
VeeveeVolley • He/Him • -7 Server Time JournalBP ShopLINKLINK Hiya!! I usually go by Veevee, Vee, or V! I'm just a casual player who's working to complete the pokedex <3 Currently obsessed with and collecting all deltas!
hi! do i uh. do i just make an introduction to join? i'm doof, he/him, and i'm pretty new to pokefarm! i collect deltas for whatever i'm hunting or just ones that look interesting! hunting slowpoke atm!

Pages: 123··· 424344

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page