PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 353637

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

As I said on Discord earlier: Me: I need more Munchlax Fields: No you don't
Credits: **starts sweating** haha I'm in danger- You can NEVER have enough (as for for I have to limit myself cuz of my credit ;w;)

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Hoards. Huh. Well, I'll hoard any kind of gem for badges, right now is normal. As for Fire, Ice, and Thunder feathers, you never know when you may need them-- like- your head just goes- *Huh lets do a bird hunt* Diancie-- I love mega diancie and diancie in general. As for Arceus. I have 1 very simple explanation to that.. Arceus is god.
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,498,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,497,516
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
Hi everyone. I'm new to the clan. I hoard any and all starter pokemon. My hoard is small right now, but I am slowly building it up. Happy to be apart of the clan.
newbarrk's Avatarnewbarrk
Hewwo!!! I was in the old thread but i decided to make a new post in this new thread due to upd8s! I'm Woolu, feel free to call me that or Gold/Ethan. I LOVE Sentret and Furret, and they are my main horde. I also have a small horde of Rockruff+Evos. As soon as type race is over I will try and get a large horde of Wooloo too, as is my username. Wooloo only, no Dubwool. :> Previously I had a horde of spicy Salandit, but I gave it up in order to save fieldspace for my future wooloo horde. Its nice to meet you all!!
Ethan! Hi/hir/hirself pronouns please <3 Take care & Stay Safe everyone!

My Babies

Lv. 58 — 3,913 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Egg Pass

Egg Pass

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

A special pass that allows you to hatch one Egg without breaking your PokéRadar chain.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 57 — 1,310 / 9,919
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Highp's AvatarHighp
hi I'm new to the game, but I intend on hoarding dratini
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
Hello! I'm Slytherin Queen or just SQ. I hoard Lycanroc and Victini. I'm a huge fan of most fandoms. (really, check my sig)
[signature under construction]
FrenchRobin's AvatarFrenchRobin
Hey everyone ! I'm Robin, relatively new to the game but I plan on hoarding Beldum and the evos Accepting donations ^^ Taking advantage of that brief Hypermode to hunt Eevees, if someone here is interested I can donate the non-special ones and potentially sell whatever extras I might get. I'm at least continuing the hunt till I get a full 9-set of shinies and albinos, so it could be a little while x3 Don't hesitate to PM me And a happy hoarding to ya'll !
Courtesy of Matamoja !
kotuts's Avatarkotuts
Hello! I go by Kotuts here. I'm generally new to the game, and my main activity here is hoarding my favorite pokemons. The ones I mostly hoard are Pyukumuku and lines of Zorua, Litten, Glameow, Pumpkaboo and Fennekin! ( - ω -)
Lv. 19 — 43 / 885
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
AwnFox's AvatarAwnFox
Hello! My name is Awn. I'm going to be one of the co-admins to Rowl! I meant to make this post as soon as I was accepted but it slipped my mind, ahhh. I have a pretty decent understanding of BBCode and linking stuff and a lot of free time on my hands so I should almost definitely always be able to get back to people in a timely manner! I hoard the Gragon line, but I particularly like the base forme Gragon because they look like lil noodle dragon ghosties! But I won't say no to the evos, they're all gorgeous and look like something out of the Coraline universe and I think their designs are awesome. I may in the future begin a Frusky/Glacifur hoard as well when I have more credits to buy multiple fields so I can sort&stack them. At the moment I've just got several Fruskies I've pulled from the shelter in a hidden field (but I wouldn't say no to being tossed any spares early).
collecting Tanzakus!
× 113 / 200
will pay 20 per!
Bump-

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page