PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345678··· 353637

bump-

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

KittyBeary's AvatarKittyBeary
Don't worry, everyone's nice here. ^^ Also my Sentret hoard is coming along nicely. XD
Does this mean we can now talk here? I'm thinking about collecting Falinks because of how adorable the sprite is, and maybe collecting sneks. I won't be adding them to the hoard list here for a while though since I am really struggling with fields at the moment. Also, if anyone is interested, I have quite a few free fields with a wide mix of Pokemon and I often wonder trade out extras. If anyone is interested in anything I have available for hoards shoot me a PM and I'll send them over to you!
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
bump-
bump-
Hey! I have now decided to hunt Stonjourner as well as Elgyem. I currently have 160 elgyem and over 80 stonjourner. I am also going to start collecting Cloned Sash's for a hunt in the future.
Hello hello I'm new to the clan!!! I'm SparkyStarChild but y'all more than welcome to call me Sparky! My main hoard consists of Mudkips and their evolutions!!! Once I had a ralts hoard- I sold it all off sadly- Once a certain Galar 'mon drops I'll likely be hoarding them as well!!! This is my first time in a clan, so I'm very excited to be here!
Sparky ☆ He/Him ☆ Your Local Mudkip Fanboy I draw art sometimes!! || Always on the look out for cute adopts!! || I hoard mudkips... owo I cry over the Mudkip eggs I release... I hope you all went to good homes my little ones... QnQ ~ ☆ ~ Avatar by the fantastic jin the great!!!!!
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Hi everyone! My name is Angel! I have a field that is titled "Swap for Sweet Counterpart" With non-sweet mons i want to swap? Pokemon I Hoard: (Sweet Only) ♡ Any Sweet Delta Items I Hoard: (I'll update them by 100 each time I reach a goal)
0/100
0/100
4/100
337/900
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,498,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,510,760
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
bump- One again I'd like to apologise for the clan being inactive .. how about we spice it up and start up a conversation (please don't double post)... Hmm, how about we talk about our favorite hoards and why we decided to collect em? (Ik ikr Abit too obvious as some may have already mentioned it in their introduction post-) - - - Well here's mine: I started collecting Rowlets as well as Dartrix and Decidueye as I really loved interacting with em .. they're sooo adorable and fluffy! I slowly grew more and more attracted to em too and it was special. My 1st Rowlet was a female and a shiny- that was some strange luck I swear.. I just can't express my love for em úwù
debugshima's Avatardebugshima
Welllll.... I just think Hatennas are cute. They have cool hats too.
(^^#)

Pages: 12345678··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page