PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 353637

OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
i started hoarding glileo because it was the first account-locked pkmn i had, (other than bday pkmn) and i thought the sprite was super cute.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I hoard Darkrai coz I fell in love with it after finding out that it wasn't loved very much and feared and that love for it grew after watching 'Rise of Darkrai' Also I love dark types. ^^ Arcanine is coz I love it's design and tigers. Luxray again, design made me love the lion (also it looks likes it should be a part dark type lol) I have a almost unhealthy obsession of Arcanine and Luxrayas seen partially here, all are part Growlithe/Arcanine and Luna
purple one burying her face in Aria's tail floof
is part Luxray. Minior hoards are simply because I love dark & dragon types, dinos, I plan on hunting all exclusives and bound to fill a field of them. I've recently started hoarding shiny G.Zig as I really love the colours. <3
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
Hoard explanations? I'm in! Gragon, well... that's easy. I was hunting for a melan and had this weird attachment to the ones I hatched that I just never released them. (Well, most of them. I have released a very large amount, but I didn't and still don't have the field space for ALL of them lol.) I even saved up enough Reaper Cloths to evolve them all. I don't get it. But I love them anyway. (Honestly, if my Magquaza don't get bought up by the time I end the hunt, they'll probably be added to my hoard, too.) As far as Kecleon, an old friend from my early days on this site made a bit of fun of me during a Normal Type Race hunt, saying that I should be careful or I'd "end up with fields full of Kecleon". I thought the joke was funny, so I have one of each nature (that I hatched, whether regular, shiny, albino, or melanistic) in the hoard. When I do finally get all 25 different-natured Melanistic Kecleon, I'll be hoarding any extras after. ... Yeah, 25 Melan Kecleon with different natures. That's gonna be one really really long hunt. >_> As far as my ghost deltas: I just love ghost types. They're creepy and I hate all the places you find them in the games, but I love them anyway. It's a weird relationship.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Sure why not participate. Munchlax: They're cute, they're hungry, I'm one. I can't get over Munchlax's cuteness and raw power. Blastoise: turtle.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Sure why not participate. Munchlax: They're cute, they're hungry, I'm one. I can't get over Munchlax's cuteness and raw power. Blastoise: turtle.
I really love Blastoise's reason. It's the perfect reason lol.
KittyBeary's AvatarKittyBeary
Currently hoarding Wailmers/Wailords because I have a soft spot for quite a few water Pokemon and I've always loved whales. :D
selocon's Avatarselocon
Exactly, Luna. Who doesn't love Turtles.
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
i just kinda clicked with Sassy pokemon, idk. And i jsut... instantly loved scorbunny, so why not hoarde 'em? it was kinda on a whim, but immediately. I just think theyre neat lol
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,827,235
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,287,230
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,656,900
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Exactly, Luna. Who doesn't love Turtles.
Turtles are the best. If I had the credits I'd probably end up hoarding all turtles/tortoise pokemon. I just hoard too many as it is and my next field is gonna cost me 2,145,600 T-T
selocon's Avatarselocon
As I said on Discord earlier: Me: I need more Munchlax Fields: No you don't

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page