PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > The Hoarder's Association (Remake) >

Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
Hoard explanations? I'm in! Gragon, well... that's easy. I was hunting for a melan and had this weird attachment to the ones I hatched that I just never released them. (Well, most of them. I have released a very large amount, but I didn't and still don't have the field space for ALL of them lol.) I even saved up enough Reaper Cloths to evolve them all. I don't get it. But I love them anyway. (Honestly, if my Magquaza don't get bought up by the time I end the hunt, they'll probably be added to my hoard, too.) As far as Kecleon, an old friend from my early days on this site made a bit of fun of me during a Normal Type Race hunt, saying that I should be careful or I'd "end up with fields full of Kecleon". I thought the joke was funny, so I have one of each nature (that I hatched, whether regular, shiny, albino, or melanistic) in the hoard. When I do finally get all 25 different-natured Melanistic Kecleon, I'll be hoarding any extras after. ... Yeah, 25 Melan Kecleon with different natures. That's gonna be one really really long hunt. >_> As far as my ghost deltas: I just love ghost types. They're creepy and I hate all the places you find them in the games, but I love them anyway. It's a weird relationship.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page