PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 353637

Bump-

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hello! I'm Zach. I've been a member for a while, but haven't been involved or made an introduction! I'm hoarding Quiet Nature Pokemon! Any Quiet 'mons you can send my way would be greatly appreciated!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Bump-
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Are we allowed to discuss withon the thread or is rul 6 still active?
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
@LunaOokami, I started a discussion awhile back but feel free to start another as atm I can't edit the clan..
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Thank-you. Alrighty, it's more of a question than anything. But someone please tell I'm not the only one who sporadically hoards? Like, my old gengar hoard. I literally woke up one morning saw Gengar and was like, 'you know Gengar I really like you now. I'm gonna hoard you.' And that was it, I had a good 200+ Gastly/evos till I released most of them. At least with Arcanine and Luxray they're pretty much big cats
For arguments sake Arcanine is a tiger
but Gengar beforehand it was just another pokemon. Sorry, rambled. But seriously, please tell me I'm not the only one who does this?
Yukiko Shi's AvatarYukiko Shi
You're not the only one who spontaniously hoards Pokemon. Just looking over some of my hoards, there are some which are my favourite and so deserve to be in my hoard. And then others, when I generally use them for the first time and instantly fall in love with them. Originally, I didn't really like Clefairy, but after using one in Pokemon Yellow (before I evolved) I decided to hoard them here. Some other hoards I've collected and then gone one day "Meh, I don't wanna hoard you anymore" and released them or asked others who said they hoard but then never get back to me. I used to have 13 fields of Fennekin but now I've only got one field. My huge Pumpkaboo hoard started because my first encounter with a Pumpkaboo in Pokemon Y, was a shiny and thus...the hoard and obsession started.
Glitch Kuro Ditto artwork by myself.
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
Most of my favorite pokemon are the same as they have always been, like the precious bean cyndaquil, but seeing all these new pokemon I'm like and hoarding you, and you, and you. So I guess I'm a bit of both
× 226/1000
~☆~Avatar made by me~☆~
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I saw Peachi's fields and instantly decided to hoard a single berry type -- their fields are such an inspiration...! It was fairly spontanious, but it's not quite the same as yours i dont think :V
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
For a while I was hoarding Magquaza, but I think that's mostly 'cause I've been melan hunting them and... it just costs so much to hatch one. ;_; But I've made my small collection of Mags and am not upset if someone just ups and buys (or heck, even just takes) all the rest from me. I did have a small hoard of Surfing Pichu for a while. But again, was melan hunting for a friend. I grew attached for a while, then was like, "Nah, I can't live without 30 fields. I need room." Especially once I got my Wishalloy in Electric, I didn't want to keep more electric types with me if I'd never evolve them. Gragon and Kecleon are the only ones I want to dedicate to as far as taking over fields one day, but otherwise, yeah. As far as impulsive hoards go, no one's alone in this, ehehe.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page