PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 353637

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
theres been some impulse hoarde wants but ive never done any. i wanted to hoarde Scorbunny from the beginning, and Sassys just kinda grew on me. Lunar Wings are very passive but i still like them.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,833,612
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,292,928
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,665,282
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
Oh jeez magquaza, I saw that pokemon and that was one that went yup hoarding you now. So now I'm trying to get mage orbs for a melan hunt because I like all the forms of mag, but like you said it's expensive so that like gonna be quite in the future
× 226/1000
~☆~Avatar made by me~☆~
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
@Drizzm, Oh, absolutely. I don't regret starting my hunt already, and I do only hunt on Sei Days that are 22 or higher power, but definitely hunt that monster when you get close to or after getting Arceus. It is a beast to hunt, and we'll need all the luck we can get! On a small side note, if I do get my melan while you're still collecting and boosting your chances, I'll save whatever I have left and toss them your way. Jade/Mage Orbs are already so hard to find as it is, and I am all about helping you out, too!
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
Thank you Blakbird! I really appreciate it and if you uh ever decide you have to many mags I'll buy some off you >.>
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

I saw Peachi's fields and instantly decided to hoard a single berry type -- their fields are such an inspiration...! It was fairly spontanious, but it's not quite the same as yours i dont think :V
It's a good organisation method. Because of how sporadically I hoard I now nature hoard 'mini' hoards. For example, Impish Liepard or Jolly Dedenne, I also limit myself to 1 field per mini hoard. That way I still get them but I don't have to worry as much bout how much the field is gonna cost as I currently have 192 fields and the next one is gonna cost 2,145,600cr. Blakbird + Drizzm I can 100% relate to that, I was paying anything from 150zc - 250zc per Shroud sometimes more and they were really hard to come by/highly wanted. I wish you both the best of luck finally hatching a mela after the saving up and eventually hatching such a difficult legend is so rewarding. Have you both considered using the supplier? It's a feature I've only recently been using but with enough supplier passes defo worth looking into if you're not. Don't get me wrong still expensive but at least the eggs can be ordered on a Dusk day to bring the cost down a bit.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
Drizzm's AvatarDrizzm
Yeah i actually hatched a mag egg the other day so I can get it in the supplier. I dont have any passes for it atm but that is definitely something I've been looking at since its so hard to come by that summon or even the Jade Stone. On regards to Peachi's fields, I love clicking her fields, especially as a mass clicker, and I want to do something similar but that would mean completely revamping my fields and changing out my breeding pairs and I am AWFULLY lazy. So I probably wont do that until I get bothered enough to do so
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
@Luna, yes, I've considered hatching through the supplier. The good thing is that I'm slowly building up the Credits for that, but the bad thing is that: 1. I'm bad at spending the Credits on fields on a really good Dusky day, and right now another field would cost me 3,553,900 Cr (not including the discount, of course). But I do still need the field space, regardless of as much as I'm trying to lower my numbers. 2. If I do manage to save up for Magquaza eggs, I'm not going to like having them sit in the Supplier's place until that 22+ power day hits, which could be tomorrow or two months from now. That's a long time to wait. x__x 3. I have a hard time accumulating Cr anyway. Especially now that I'm full-time college, I can't mass-click like how I used to. Heck, some days, I can't even mass-click my own fields. D: But speaking of mass-clicking, I don't think I have seen Peachi's fields in a long time. Looking now, holy sweet glory, those are gorgeous! I might have to add her on my list. :D
RexReptor128's AvatarRexReptor128
Hi I'm Jeffy boy and I hoard starters pls send me unwanted ones

QUOTE originally posted by Jeffyboy123

Hi I'm Jeffy boy and I hoard starters pls send me unwanted ones
Hello Jeffyboy123! Im unsure if you read the rules but it states that you have to PM me your application In order to join. We still welcome new members but please be sure to do that before posting here.

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Bump-

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page