PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta mini sprite marker

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Scatterbug

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

The way this post (the suggestion) read to me was that it wanted an additional marker like totems, which are done by the art team. If it was done with a generic delta symbol as Scatterbug said, that would be more preferable, but even then I would be hesitant because I personally wouldn't want a giant symbol overtop of my Pokemon. Especially my special delta minisprites. Edit: That's my personal preference though, I can definitely see the merit of this.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Scatterbug

The way this post (the suggestion) read to me was that it wanted an additional marker like totems, which are done by the art team. If it was done with a generic delta symbol as Scatterbug said, that would be more preferable, but even then I would be hesitant because I personally wouldn't want a giant symbol overtop of my Pokemon. Especially my special delta minisprites. Edit: That's my personal preference though, I can definitely see the merit of this.
So a Delta outline like what we have on the full sprites wouldn't count as a marker for you? It wouldn't get in the way of the minisprites, plus Delta Totems exist, so there's that. For the minisprite bbcode, it can work something along the lines of [pkmn=Salazzle/Totem Forme("S/A/M";D"x")] as an example, where the S/A/M denotes the Shiny, Albino, Melan, or Regular (through omission) of the minisprite, while a denotes a number between, and including, 1 through 18, with each number representing each of the eighteen types to date, 1 being Normal Type and 18 being Fairy, which would determine the Delta Glow on the Minisprite

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

So a Delta outline like what we have on the full sprites wouldn't count as a marker for you?
I didn't say that. I wouldn't mind an outline like the party sprites, although I'm not sure how well it would work with how tiny they are and the limited space they can take up.

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

So a Delta outline like what we have on the full sprites wouldn't count as a marker for you?
I didn't say that. I wouldn't mind an outline like the party sprites, although I'm not sure how well it would work with how tiny they are and the limited space they can take up.
If I recall correctly (please correct me on this if I'm wrong), the full body sprites had the same problem for the Art Team, and thanks to creative coding on Niet's part, the delta glow on the full body sprites are what they are today. I don't see any reason to not give the minisprites the same treatment as the full body sprites where the Delta Glow is concerned
selocon's Avatarselocon
And tbh, would it be that hard to make an overlay (or underlay) with the delta symbol in, say, the bottom left, and it applies to every delta pokemon? I don't even care if it denotes type. Just something to say "hi there. I'm delta" basically
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
selocon's Avatarselocon
Bump?
I'd want to know how the totem symbol was done - was it applied to the sprites in an image editor, or is it there by coding sort of floating the marker on top? Delta aura would be tricky to see on such small sprites, and not always visible depending on what your site skin looks like (eg. Dark type deltas are basically invisible to me because I use a dark skin) - what about just marking the Sprite with a generic delta icon?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I support the generic delta symbol just to say "I'm a delta" like selcon said although it would be nice if the symbol also indicated what type it is that way if we were selling deltas and we're on moblie the type indicator symbol would make it easier to find what people want
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Support! I don't mind if it doesn't even indicate the type, I just like deltas in general and I try not to look at the shelter on mobile because I don't want to miss a delta. If I get it and later find out it's like, a bug type and I don't like the glow to the Pokemon's color scheme (like it's red and got a dull green bug type glow so it doesn't look flattering) then I'll just sell it or give it away. I just don't want to miss out on one I might like.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Bumping to try and get more feedback

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page