PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta mini sprite marker

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 1234

selocon's Avatarselocon
Bump
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I dont really know if it can even be done with code or if it would look good since how tiny the sprite are. But on phone we have already alternative to see mini sprite as large one, by putting your phone in landscape mode. So meh. I dont know if I support or not as we can already see if a pokémon is delta by others means.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
selocon's Avatarselocon
You can tell which totems are totems by putting your phone in landscape yet they added a marker for those. It's literally the same concept that I'm asking for--a small symbol that marks whether a pokemon is delta when you see the minisprite. Can you tell whether any of those pokemon are deltas? That's a place that, regardless of the device orientation or whether it's PC or mobile, you see the minisprites. And if it's from WT there's no accept screen, it just goes into the collection area.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Also, I just want to note that some phones like mine have a low enough resolution that landscape mode still does not have the full sprites. I would like this feature.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I didn't say that it shouldn't have one, I just wanted to point out some workaround. Also totem are only evolved pokémon. While any pokémon can be delta. If a code is possible, it would probably be an outline, but it had chance to not really looks good on certain background. With a symbole, it as to be done manually, which mean that all minisprite and their s/a/m have to be edited to include this tiny symbole.
selocon's Avatarselocon
I think that Niet once said the totem marker was literally just code. This could literally be coded to have the delta symbol display on the minisprite of the delta.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Bump since I think that the Suggestion forum is monthly bumping?
MX's AvatarMX
Support! That would be so helpful for mentioned reasons and it would look really pretty as well!
☆ M ☆ My team! PokédexCredit
  • Click me!
  • Me too!
Lv. 100 — +539,500
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

selocon's Avatarselocon
Bump
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I've discussed this with Niet and unfortunately it won't be possible due to coding restrictions. For that reason, I'll be moving this to rejected.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page