PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 567

I really like this, and since time keeps getting brought up I thought hypermode users would have a shorter limit (maybe 16 or 14 because 12 is a bit too small) that way 18 still works and there's the hypermode bonus
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
hearteyes's Avatarhearteyes
I know this post is old, but I was going to make a new suggestion and saw this one! (the post isn't locked so I think I'm allowed to bring this back...) I'm a newer player so I haven't been through an entire cycle, but I was also under the impression that the next cycle's order would be randomized like other players have mentioned and I'm really bummed that's not the case. I don't have any TR overlap with my irl friends on this game, and I was looking forward to a new randomization so we could get another chance to be on the same team! I think it would keep TR interesting and prevent people from having to stay on inactive teams or prevent one team from /always/ dominating when they're together every 18 months lol. To keep it balanced in terms of active players I think the TR order should just be in a randomized order every 18 months for everyone even if it means you get one type only a month apart between the end and start of a cycle like grass is 18th, water is 1st, then grass happens to be 2nd (I think back to back types should be coded out of being an option though). I don't support the idea of getting a reroll because that would cause imbalance in teams and would keep low scoring teams low scoring, and high scoring teams over powered. A full shuffle for everyone keeps it fair and allows for meeting and working with new people. Some of the comments here say they like knowing their order and you still would know your order as the cycle scrolls through like it does now (you can see the entire 18 month cycle on the TR page so instead of knowing that my first TR was steel so my 19th one will be steel, it will be a random team I can still see like 15 months in advance). I still think you should have to go through every team before it randomizes, it should just randomize the next 18 without repeats then randomize the next 18, etc, let me know if that doesn't make sense...
Type Race Score: 0
-------Random Hunt------- h/S/A/M 130/0/2/0
pfp made by me, no snatching!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
No support. It's fun when you get a good team and crush the competition with the power of teamwork! If your team isn't the greatest, it's fine. I see the team goal as the main focus and the inter-team competition a secondary thing. (Not biased at all since I was on normal just now and will be on electric next month /s)
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Support. Re-rolling sounds like something that would be fun, I get to meet more people, and I'm stuck in the same cycle the WHOLE TIME-
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Salv's AvatarSalv
fully support!! ive always wanted to be on a team with some of my friends but none our team race teams match so we cant be in any race together which is pretty upsetting. this would make team races more fun since you can be with people youve never been able to be on a team with and be able to be more active on teams you would usually have on like october where youd be less active instead of teams on summer where you usually have more free time :3
Type Race Score: 0
Im always collecting ruby orbs!! if you send a trade I'll almost always buy for 90kcr :3
43/400
Thanks to Hakano Riku for the tr score code!
lulubee's Avatarlulubee
Full support from me too, especially as I had assumed this would already be the case ^^;
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Bump. And oldie but a goodie
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
I support this idea! Recently I've liked to choose what I'm going to hunt based on my next 2 upcoming type race teams, so like; this month is dragon and next is normal for me, so I decided to start a cyclizar hunt this month and continue it into next so I don't have to save the chain and pick up something else if I wanna enjoy those boosted odds for specials. But with the fixed rotations, some combos just do not work great because the type combo either doesn't exist or only one pokemon has it (especially if that one mon is a legendary or exclusive/variant, it's not much good to me as I don't wanna splurge loads of money on those kinds of hunts xD) e.g., my next two after normal is ice then rock. Once I've hunted Amaura, what am I gonna hunt next year? I'll be essentially 'forced' to do two seperate hunts for every rotation that comes after this one forevermore, just because of the way my type teams rolled when I first joined! So it'd be really nice to shuffle things around each full rotation. The only issue I could see with this is further imbalanced teams, where those people who are always on 'winning rotations' aren't likely to want to reroll but people on 'losing rotations' will be. I feel like this could cause imbalance on amount of players on each team. For that reason I agree with what someone else said about a site-wide rerandomisation every 18 months possibly being a thing instead of choosing to reroll for yourself. Of course that might be a bummer for people who liked the teams they were on but it would keep things fresh while also keeping things fair. But if I'm wrong & the amount of players wouldn't be unbalanced with people choosing to reroll i.e. if it could be coded in some way to ensure every team gets reasonably even amounts of players then of course, getting to decide for yourself would be even better! :)
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
I mean, if this was too much code to handle for the staff, I feel like it would just be sooo much better if they kept the TR cycle secret from us. A heads-up at the start of the month would be appropriate. Who needs to know what team they'll be in 12 months later? I mean, no offense but 12 months later you might not even be playing PFQ.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page