PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234567

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
I think it's a great suggestion. Though I get where FevineFollower is coming from, based on this suggestion it would be a users choice to reroll, some people might not and some will. I believe giving users the option is pretty important in itself instead of just "I don't like this, I don't want to reroll" well...You wouldn't have to if people are given the option it's your own choice :> Personally, I'd love to be able to re-roll. I've not been on any typeraces with my close friends except 1 type, I have more fun when I'm on his team, we chat and want to do melan races. I don't typically chat in the type race threads, it's not my thing...I'd love to be able to reroll and grab the chance of being paired with my friends more. When would you be able to re-roll, exactly? Would it just be any time of the month (after you've had the 18 types) Would it need to be between type races? I'd assume let's say you do this months t ype race, would you need to re-roll before July or are you safe to re-roll in July? I'd assume you'd have to reroll by June 30th to reset the whole thing?
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
selocon's Avatarselocon
I've got an idea. Why not this: One reroll. After your order has been fully determined--after one 18 month cycle, in other words. You reroll, there's a code in place to ensure you don't get the same order, etc. You have to stick to that reroll, whatever it may be. This would prevent the problem of constantly rerolling to continuously be on the same team, but would change it up. Alternatively, you can grant a free reroll after every full cycle of 18 months. Then, you can experience things in a different order. However I don't realy see the point in this. I get some people want this, but I kinda like being able to know "Oh, ok, I'm on X team this month, what should I hunt?" rather than having to discover it again.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

[...]but I kinda like being able to know "Oh, ok, I'm on X team this month, what should I hunt?" rather than having to discover it again.
Each start of the month you get to know what your type race ^^ So you have plenty of time to decide which pokémon you'll like to hunt! But fair enough if you dont want to reroll, it's a suggestion about giving you the choice, not forcing it on you ^^ Personally I wouldn't mind it since it could give me the occasion to see news peoples.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
selocon's Avatarselocon
I know that. That's kinda my point with that comment. I already know my order. If this was implemented you'd have to discover it again, like the first round. I'm not against having the option to reroll. I just don't see the need to do very often, besides the fact that people might want to exploit it to get on the same team again, which was the entire point of my suggestion, only after one/each 18 month cycle and until you've gone through all 18 types you can't reroll again.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Selo, that was already on the main post though? "3. You cannot reroll your order again until you passed trough your current reroll " That's what you're talking about, yes? It's basically what you're saying already... And "4. Have it programmed so a person will not be on the same team twice in a row. " was mentioned as well. For me, it's not really an issue cause like Nightmon said "You figure out at the beginning of the month" Once again this would be an option if you don't want to re-roll, if you don't see the point...Then don't? Simple as that.
I have mixed feelings about this. I was on site for the first 9 type races, and then missed the next 12 type races (so my 9 new types and the first 3 of restarting my roster again). I'm only just now actually completing my roster for the first time (this month, June, and next month, July, and the August is back to the top of my roster. So my concern with "auto reroll after 18 months" is what if you missed some teams you really wanted to be on? I also like being able to come back to a team and play with the same people again (provided they're still around, of course), but at the same time I do kinda miss the mystery of discovery.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
This suggestion is to have a manual option to reroll. I am personally extremely against automatic reroll because I understand people enjoy knowing what teams they will be on. This is just an option for users who had their fill of yheir current type race order to reroll. As some have said they want to attempt to be on a ream with their friends and this is a way to do that
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
I completely support this This here’s a suggestion I’ve seen people tart but never completely explained it. Once every 18 months users who have already gone through all their teams will get a reroll. But users who haven’t gone through all 18 types will not receive the reroll. However before the reroll happens the server will be requested to complete a poll requesting weather or not they want a reroll for the next typerace run. Majority’s choice.
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
im in full support me and my bf have been wishing for exactly this for a while now especially cause none of our teams match up and we rlly wanted to be on the same one just once :/ (maybe a but selfish ig) getting another chance at it would be nice and im sure others have similar situations i find the argument of well but what if i want to be on the same team with the same people incredibly selfish if people wanna leave for a new order/meet new people let them (dont take this personally please) and nothing would stop you from messaging your favorites out of the team or the friends youve made there that hey im not gonna reroll my type race teams so i hope to see you again in 18 months if they value being on that team or simply arent interested in rerolling etcetc youll see them in 18 months plus you could always end up on the same team with them again just not the same type as before as long as its optional and theres restrictions in place like the main post says theres no cons imo after all teams will always be unbalanced active member wise by default just as they are now one thing i do wanna point out in the main post tho is that the last point sounds like you can reroll in the middle of your 20th type race not sure if thats intentional or not but maybe there should be a restriction that you can only reroll before the cycle starts again like as soon as the type race cycle begins youve lost your chance to reroll otherwise you could end up doing the same team twice if you reroll in the middle of your 20th run but maybe im misinterpreting that point ^^;
noctis x he/him
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
bump

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page