PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 567

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So this suggestion is the ability to reroll your type race order, for those who dont know once you've been on every team once you reset and are put on the same team you started with and go through the lise again. This suggestion is for people who want to change up their type race team order for more fun and to be on different teams with new people. To make it fair i though of some restrictions 1. You can only reroll after you've been on every team 2. Its 100% your choice to reroll your team order 3. You cannot reroll your order again until you passed trough your current reroll 4. Have it programmed so a person will not be on the same team twice in a row. 5. You can re roll at any time after youve been on ever team (ie you could be on your 20th type race and be able to reroll) 6. you can only reroll after that months type race is finished (so if the type race ends on th 16th you can reroll from that time until the reset of the first day of the next month) Pros: -new teammates -its fun to be surprised as what team you'll be on Cons: Need to think of some
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Not every team will have an equal amount of teammates since there are some types that are more popular unless you have a solution to that?
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Not every team will have an equal amount of teammates since there are some types that are more popular unless you have a solution to that?
in my suggestion you don't actually get to chose your teams or re-roll until you get one you like. you just reroll the order with no bias's and you can't reroll again until you pass through your current re-roll (i think that 17 or 18 type races?). sorry if that wasn't clear ^^'
I do like the idea of being able to reroll your type race order. Knowing what team I'm going to be on is great, but it leads to things feeling stale. There's none of the surprise or suspense like there used to be. And ending up on the same team with the same people all over again? That's great too. But i thought the whole thing was about trying to meet new people? If we rearranged the teams again then we could be on new teams with new people. Creating a newer atmosphere to keep things alive.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
selocon's Avatarselocon
I can go for the reroll of the order, but not being able to reroll team every time/multiple times in a row. edit: also, maybe, if going the whole 18 cycle is too much for each time (I'm all for it, but, you know) then maybe you have to complete one more type race than you did before. E.g. I reroll my order at race 6, the next time I cannot reroll until *after* 7
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
My only issue with rerolling before youve been on all teams is that it cooould be abused by people hoping to be on a good/preferred team again with rng. I think that it would be best if you had to cycle through wvery team. (Example of what im talking about it you be on team normal and you want to be on it again sooner so you reroll right after being on it so it will show up hopefully withing17 months as opposed to having to wait 18)
Bump
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Support, some teams in certain types just have more active people so people in those teams get a free z crystal every 18 months if they are a bit active. Would be useful if the teams were semi randomized. (Would rather have a completely randomized type race...) Also a con is the amount of people in each team might be different giving some teams an unfair advantage.
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
selocon's Avatarselocon
I'd also say there should be some sort of code to ensure whatever team you were just on isn't the first in your new order, so you don't end up on the same team twice in a row
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
The other solution to this I see is rerolling the entire sites type race teams at the end of the year so you get a fresh new order at the beginning of each year. I just see implications to single players being allowed to reroll. But if it was a site wide re-randomise it would at least shake up the team's so the same teams each month aren't dominating that month of the type race each year that rolls around. I think this would also give the race a breath of fresh air not knowing when and what team youre on each time.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page