PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability to re-roll your typerace team order >

hearteyes's Avatarhearteyes
I know this post is old, but I was going to make a new suggestion and saw this one! (the post isn't locked so I think I'm allowed to bring this back...) I'm a newer player so I haven't been through an entire cycle, but I was also under the impression that the next cycle's order would be randomized like other players have mentioned and I'm really bummed that's not the case. I don't have any TR overlap with my irl friends on this game, and I was looking forward to a new randomization so we could get another chance to be on the same team! I think it would keep TR interesting and prevent people from having to stay on inactive teams or prevent one team from /always/ dominating when they're together every 18 months lol. To keep it balanced in terms of active players I think the TR order should just be in a randomized order every 18 months for everyone even if it means you get one type only a month apart between the end and start of a cycle like grass is 18th, water is 1st, then grass happens to be 2nd (I think back to back types should be coded out of being an option though). I don't support the idea of getting a reroll because that would cause imbalance in teams and would keep low scoring teams low scoring, and high scoring teams over powered. A full shuffle for everyone keeps it fair and allows for meeting and working with new people. Some of the comments here say they like knowing their order and you still would know your order as the cycle scrolls through like it does now (you can see the entire 18 month cycle on the TR page so instead of knowing that my first TR was steel so my 19th one will be steel, it will be a random team I can still see like 15 months in advance). I still think you should have to go through every team before it randomizes, it should just randomize the next 18 without repeats then randomize the next 18, etc, let me know if that doesn't make sense...
Collecting Rock Statues for 12 ZC/eq!
Regirock with a Handbag Hunt: 96/500
Type Race Score: 4300 -------Random Hunt------- h/S/A/M 225/8/0/0
pfp made by me, no snatching!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page