PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8384858687··· 161162163

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Hiya, i can totally hold onto them! I believe it is against the site rules for me to take any payment before you get the product, what i can do is put your name on them for maybe a week?? If you still haven't gotten the money by then let me know and i can extend it but this is just so i'm not holding them forever! Also as a general update, i have updated the main post with what S/A Fennekin i have available, including the Twins i have hatched!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
suchgo's Avatarsuchgo

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

Hiya, i can totally hold onto them! I believe it is against the site rules for me to take any payment before you get the product, what i can do is put your name on them for maybe a week?? If you still haven't gotten the money by then let me know and i can extend it but this is just so i'm not holding them forever! Also as a general update, i have updated the main post with what S/A Fennekin i have available, including the Twins i have hatched!
Awesome, thank you! c:
Protag's AvatarProtag
Hi! May I get this smol boi from your free field? Thanks!
Abbie ◇ she/her ◇ Married ================== Hoards:
spicy mons
/
Jade Orbs
//////
================= JournalClanShop
hiya, sent :)
bump
INDroid's AvatarINDroid
hi, can i have this and this ?

Credit :

Avatar : pfq-team advent calender event
Hallo, of course :) Sending now
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
(Not very sure I'm doing this correctly) Hi! In your 'More variants UFT 10gp/10k Credits' field, there's a Lunavern. I was wondering if I could possibly have it for 10 GP? (Won't be able to respond until tomorrow) Edit: Also, I found a Quirky Lapras if you would like it.
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
Hiya, you are certainly doing this right :) Yes you can have that Lunavern for 10gp :) And i would love to take that quirky lapras off your hand! I'll send the trade over now, no hurry to respond :)
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Okay, I just noticed a rare gender shiny alolan vulpix, and if paying ZC will work, can I pay 27 ZC for this: https://pokefarm.com/summary/pJD0J I dont know what EHP is sorry. I dont know if I am under or over or just right about the pricing, sorry again. OH! Is EHP the level thingy? Im dumb sometimes. Edit: I JUST traded my GP for the ZC and told myself to save the ZC, but now Im spending it XD
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

Pages: 123··· 8384858687··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page