PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 164165166

Jana Kennedy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJana Kennedy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Welcome to my shop!
In here I am offering a wide variety of things. I will allow 48 hours from my post in response to yours for you to then act on it - after that time i will consider the items/pokemon to be back available. To help with this, please make sure you are subscribed to this shop, i will not come track you down if you do not respond. Please note due to work and evening commitments I may be very slow in responding. I might be able to respond during the week but trades may have to wait for the weekend When requesting pokemon please use the BBcode to turn it into a link, i mostly play this on mobile and am not dealing with non-clickable links for requests (only exception is if you are aren't asking for a specific pokemon). Use [url]URL HERE[/url]. Note: My conversion rates are as follows - 1 zc : 5 GP : 5,000 Credits. I don't always keep on top of editing out pokemon i have traded away so please check - if the pokemon base does not look like the below then I do not have it anymore. I use a custom pink skin so it should be fairly easy to tell them apart.
Please note the boxes below are out of date, the price chart is still accurate but for the Pokémon I have available please check out my fields. Thank you.

Shinies/Albinos

Outside of my hunts i have many shiny pokemon in fields listed by region, i am not listing these as they are all random and there are a lot. Please refer to the table below for the prices (based on Egg hatch points, refer to the pokedex or the Wiki if you are uncertain of a pokemon's EHP value). Prices (please note these are for non mega/variant/exclusive pokemon - also rare genders are 1.33 times the price of the common gender rounded to the nearest multiple of 5, so 60gp for male shiny fennekin 80gp for female shiny fennekin)
EHP Shiny Albino
1,280 30gp 50gp
2,560 40gp 65gp
3,840 50gp 80gp
5,120 60gp 100gp
6,400 70gp 115gp
7,680 80gp 130gp
8,960 90gp 145gp
10,240 100gp 160gp
20,480 300gp 480gp
30,720 700gp 1,120gp
For reference the albino prices are 1.6 times the shiny price (rounded up to the nearest multiple of 5). I will also have special deals for troll/twin parties when i hatch them, a 10gp discount. You can check the hunt fields or the individual sections to see if i have any.

Past Hunt HONEDGE (paused)

Shiny 60gp Albino 100gp

Past Hunt ARCHEN (paused)

Shiny 80gp male/105gp female Albino 130gp male/170gp female Trolls/Twins Shiny twins 150gp Albino Twins 250gp

Past Hunt LAPRAS (paused)

Shiny 100gp Albino 160gp

Past Hunt FENNEKIN (paused)

Shiny 60gp male/80gp female Albino 100gp male/130gp female

Past Hunt EEVEE (none)

Keeping for price reference for when i restart. Shiny 90gp male/120gp female Albino 145gp male/190gp female

Non Shiny/Albino pokemon

Over the years i have collected up a wide range of pokemon that i have no need for. These include; Rare genders Variants Exclusives Revived Fossils Breeding Pairs Legendary Ready to evolve And maybe some more... All the fields are labelled with what the price is. Some of the smaller collections are in hide boxes below. In regards to the ones linked below, if they don't have a pink base like the example above then they have been traded already and i haven't had a chance to update. Please check first if you aren't sure. I also have fields of free pokemon, limit of ten per person per day.

Revived fossils (male), 20gp

I am sending all these out on scour missions and have written their preferred area in the description for each :)

Revived fossils (female), 30gp

RTE

I have pulled together pokemon from my fields that are of types that i am no longer working on the wishforge for that are ready to evolve. They are 2gp per evolution (so a cyndaquil at level 70 would be 4gp as can evolve twice) I'm not going to list what i have type wise as there are some dual types but there are four fields, mainly grass water and fire with some ghost psychic and electric at the moment. This is fairly new section s may change as i get more used to it. If you want any RTE pokemon just specify how many evolutions you need and the type (checking i have them first)

Dex Trades

I have a variety of special pokemon that i am open to Dex trade :) Everything but Melans are free (But tips are appreciated ^.^) - Melans are 5gp/equivalent Pretty much everything you see in my fields are available for dexing (apart from the account locked ones which i unfortunately can't dex trade). Here are some notable specials;

Melans

Mega Melan

Special Legendary

Special Mega

Mega

Totem

Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type fighting.png Current Points 1618 Clicklist Next month=flying.png
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying summon_mar.png
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
ITEMS

Buying

I am buying the following boxbox.png Boxboxes for 105zc box_glittery.png Any box for 30gp summon_mar.png Spectral Leiomano for 20zc/equivalent (can change based on market but I won't go too high) summon_zyg.png Order's Crest for 30zc/equivalent summon_zam.png Rusted Shield for 30zc/equivalent gem_poison_m.pngany medium gem (not those listed below) for 10gp/2zc each. Steel/dragon double gem_poison_l.pngany large gem (not those listed below) for 100gp/20zc). Steel/dragon double Will trade any gem I'm at least master in for anything I'm not yet master in. Currently master or higher in the following; Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Flying and Psychic. Ask me for current inventory if you are interested in trading. Relics as follows; relic1.png Relic Copper - 6zc each relic2.png Relic Silver - 12zc each relic3.png Relic Gold - 30zc each relic4.png Relic Vase - 60zc each relic5.png Relic Band - 120zc each relic6.png Relic Statue - 300zc each relic7.png Relic Crown - 600zc each not buying anything with strike through for now

Selling

I have various items for sale, please offer if you are interested, I normally reference the lowest current price on the market (will take into account if this is quite inflated compared to recently sold) daycarepass-60.png for 120zc each. I have 24 currently (auto updates)

Summons

Kanto
summon_art.png
Ice Feather
summon_zap.png
Thunder Feather
summon_mol.png
Fire Feather
summon_mew2.png
Cloned Sash
summon_mew.png
Origin Sash
Johto
summon_rai.png
Thunder Fang
summon_ent.png
Fire Fang
summon_sui.png
Ice Fang
summon_lug.png
Tidal Bell
summon_hoo.png
Clear Bell
summon_cel.png
GS Ball
Hoenn
summon_rrk.png
Rock Statue
summon_ric.png
Ice Statue
summon_rst.png
Steel Statue
summon_las.png
Red Soul Dew
summon_los.png
Blue Soul Dew
summon_kyo.png
Sapphire Orb
summon_gro.png
Ruby Orb
summon_ray.png
Jade Orb
summon_jir.png
Tanzaku
summon_deo.png
Helix Orb
Sinnoh
summon_uxi.png
Kagami
summon_mes.png
Magatama
summon_aze.png
Kusanagi
summon_dia.png
Adamant Orb
summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orb
summon_hea.png
Magma Stone
summon_rgg.png
Gold Statue
summon_gir.png
Griseous Orb
summon_cre.png
Lunar Wing
summon_man.png
Sea Crown
summon_dar.png
Nightmare Shroud
summon_xay.png
Gracidea Seed
summon_arc.png
Azure Flute
summon_ena.png
Ugajin's Lamp
Unova
summon_vic.png
Victory Medal
summon_cob.png
Cobalt Épée
summon_ter.png
Terracotta Épée
summon_vir.png
Viridian Épée
summon_tor.png
Fujin's Lamp
summon_thu.png
Raijin's Lamp
summon_rex.png
White Stone
summon_zek.png
Black Stone
summon_lan.png
Inari's Lamp
summon_kyu.png
Gray Stone
summon_kel.png
Apprentice's Épée
summon_mel.png
Music Box
summon_gen.png
Ancient Drive
Kalos
summon_xer.png
Life Antler
summon_yve.png
Death Wing
summon_zyg.png
Order's Crest
summon_dce.png
Diamond Tiara
summon_hup.png
Hyperspace Ring
summon_vcn.png
Komainu Figurine
Alola
summon_tko.png
Kū Idol
summon_tle.png
Kāne Idol
summon_tbu.png
Lono Idol
summon_tfi.png
Kanaloa Idol
summon_bag.png
Eclipse Flute
summon_mag.png
Soul Heart
summon_mar.png
Spectral Leiomano
summon_zer.png
Plasma Koa
summon_nih.png
Beast Ball
summon_nec.png
Black Prism
Galar
summon_zac.png
Rusted Sword
summon_zam.png
Rusted Shield
summon_ete.png
Wishing Star
summon_gar.png
Psychic Feather
summon_gza.png
Combat Feather
summon_gmo.png
Rage Feather
summon_rel.png
Electric Statue
summon_red.png
Dragon Statue
summon_cub.png
White Belt
summon_zar.png
Jungle Root
summon_gla.png
Iceroot Carrot
summon_spe.png
Shaderoot Carrot
summon_cal.png
Radiant Petal
Paldea
summon_gim.png
Gimmighoul Coin
summon_w-c.png
Tablet of Ruin
summon_c-p.png
Sword of Ruin
summon_t-l.png
Vessel of Ruin
summon_c-y.png
Beads of Ruin
summon_oki.png
Mask of Strength
summon_mun.png
Mask of Cleverness
summon_fez.png
Mask of Beauty
PFQ
summon_maq.png
Mage Orb
summon_bun.png
Borealis Lantern

other

Consumables
gummi_black.png
Black Gummi
x119
gummi_blue.png
Blue Gummi
x120
gummi_brown.png
Brown Gummi
x116
gummi_clear.png
Clear Gummi
x116
gummi_gold.png
Gold Gummi
x147
gummi_grass.png
Grass Gummi
x139
gummi_grey.png
Grey Gummi
x114
gummi_green.png
Green Gummi
x142
gummi_orange.png
Orange Gummi
x103
gummi_pink.png
Pink Gummi
x116
gummi_purple.png
Purple Gummi
x111
gummi_red.png
Red Gummi
x109
gummi_royal.png
Royal Gummi
x72
gummi_silver.png
Silver Gummi
x108
gummi_sky.png
Sky Gummi
x109
gummi_white.png
White Gummi
x114
gummi_wonder.png
Wonder Gummi
x107
gummi_yellow.png
Yellow Gummi
x109
Type Small Medium Large
HP tbag_hp_s.png
HP Bag S
x60
tbag_hp_m.png
HP Bag M
x86
tbag_hp_l.png
HP Bag L
x37
Attack tbag_atk_s.png
Attack Bag S
x30
tbag_atk_m.png
Attack Bag M
x78
tbag_atk_l.png
Attack Bag L
x15
Defence tbag_def_s.png
Defence Bag S
x51
tbag_def_m.png
Defence Bag M
x91
tbag_def_l.png
Defence Bag S
x49
Sp. Atk. tbag_sat_s.png
Sp. Atk. Bag S
x30
tbag_sat_m.png
Sp. Atk. Bag M
x49
tbag_sat_l.png
Sp. Atk. Bag L
x75
Sp. Def. tbag_sdf_s.png
Sp.Def. Bag S
x15
tbag_sdf_m.png
Sp.Def. Bag M
x54
tbag_sdf_l.png
Sp.Def. Bag L
x82
Speed tbag_spd_s.png
Speed Bag S
x79
tbag_spd_m.png
Speed Bag M
x25
tbag_spd_l.png
Speed Bag L
x11
Other tbag_double.png
Double-Up Bag
x34
tbag_flare.png
Team Flare Bag
x32
tbag_reset.png
Reset Bag
x0
Regular Forme-Changers
jewel_rain.png
Rain Jewel
x18
jewel_snow.png
Snow Jewel
x27
jewel_sun.png
Sun Jewel
x34
sparkplugfan.png
Fan Sparkplug
x36
sparkplugfrost.png
Frost Sparkplug
x40
sparkplugheat.png
Heat Sparkplug
x27
sparkplugmow.png
Mow Sparkplug
x32
sparkplugwash.png
Wash Sparkplug
x35
bindi.png
Bindi
x35
kings_shield.png
King's Shield
x31
glimmeringscale.png
Glimmering Scale
x25
xray-specs.png
X-Ray Specs
x24
legendfci_genesect_fire.png
Burn Drive
x6
legendfci_genesect_water.png
Douse Drive
x7
legendfci_genesect_electric.png
Shock Drive
x2
legendfci_genesect_ice.png
Chill Drive
x5
Evolution Items
deepseascale.png
DeepSeaScale
x23
deepseatooth.png
DeepSeaTooth
x24
dragonscale.png
Dragon Scale
x22
dubiousdisk.png
Dubious Disk
x25
electiriser.png
Electiriser
x22
magmariser.png
Magmariser
x26
metalcoat.png
Metal Coat
x25
protector.png
Protector
x24
razorclaw.png
Razor Claw
x25
razorfang.png
Razor Fang
x24
reapercloth.png
Reaper Cloth
x22
upgrade.png
Up-Grade
x24
kingsrock.png
King's Rock
x21
sachet.png
Sachet
x25
whippeddream.png
Whipped Dream
x24
PLATES - if I have more than one I am willing to trade for a plate I do not have. I will lend my plates out for a small fee, and they are also up for sale (though only if i have more than one of that type). This table auto-updates.
Plates
plate_flame.png
Flame Plate
x3
plate_splash.png
Splash Plate
x5
plate_zap.png
Zap Plate
x1
plate_meadow.png
Meadow Plate
x3
plate_icicle.png
Icicle Plate
x2
plate_fist.png
Fist Plate
x4
plate_toxic.png
Toxic Plate
x2
plate_earth.png
Earth Plate
x4
plate_sky.png
Sky Plate
x2
plate_mind.png
Mind Plate
x7
plate_insect.png
Insect Plate
x1
plate_stone.png
Stone Plate
x4
plate_spooky.png
Spooky Plate
x5
plate_draco.png
Draco Plate
x10
plate_dread.png
Dread Plate
x3
plate_iron.png
Iron Plate
x8
plate_pixie.png
Pixie Plate
x4
Other

Offers for newer users

If you have a bulbasaur bulb next to your username then this section is for you! I am offering 1 free pokemon from the any of the following fields :D -Any of my UFT Variant fields (non shiny) -Any of my UFT Exclusive fields (non shiny) -UFT Breeding Pair fields (one pair counts as one pokemon for this section) -Legendary PWYW (both fields) If you want a specific one please link to it, or at least state which field it is in, as this will make my job easier :) If you have any questions on this let me know :)

Shelter Hunts

I would like to offer shelter hunts. I will have 5 slots open at first, if you want multiple pokemon it will take up multiple slots to make it easier for me however if you want more than one of the same type this is fine (this may change if i find it goes better than expected) Please note I will only hunt regular pokemon (no legendaries and no shinies etc), I can do natures/genders but that will cost more if you want specifics; Per main game pokemon = 3,000 credits If you want a specific gender OR berry preference = +1,000 credits If you want both a specific gender and berry preference = +2,000 credits If you then want a specific nature it's +1,000 on top of either of the above. If you would like a pokefarm original or a variant then its double the above. FOR EXAMPLE you would like 5 eevee, 2 male sobble and a careful frosdur it'll be three of my slots and cost 15K for the eevee, 8k for the sobble and 10k for frosdur. I hope this makes sense, any questions feel free to ask in here or drop me a pm Disclaimer - I work full time so my opportunities to hunt are limited during the week so if you have a deadline you need the pokemon by please let me know and i'll do my best to set the expectations. SLOT 1 - Porridge34 = 5 Relaxed Shinx (no gender pref) - 25k credits/equivalent COMPLETE SLOT 2 - Open SLOT 3 - Open SLOT 4 - Open SLOT 5 - Open

LF Quirky pokemon

You may have gathered by looking at my stuff but i am a quirky pokemon collector. Part of this is I am trying to obtain a quirky breeding pair for every pokemon possible. Therefore i am looking for help from other users to send me quirky pokemon to try to make the best possible pairs. I already have a few, but i have a long way to go till i have all the pairs! If you have any you are willing to send my way, please first check my journal here and here (these are works in progress at the moment) and Quirky Pairs Fields to see if i already have a 99% pair. If i have a 98% pair or lower then i will still be wanting to try to get 99% so will gladly take any mon to help ^^ If you have any questions please feel free to post here or shoot me a pm, and if you want any payment for the pokemon please do let me know, as i may be able to spare some gp depending on the rarity of the mon :3 I am also looking to swap any of my non-quirky specials from the Dex trade section for its quirky counterpart :) Thank you for reading and for potentially helping me out on this mad quest of mine
MarilunaAdams's AvatarMarilunaAdams
grandmaster.pngb.png
Hi, what would you want for the shiny camerupt and shiny greninja?
For better hunts
× 336 / 8,600
Hi. I would say 60k credits per pokemon from a 5k egg, so 120k for both. How does that sound?
Bump
MarilunaAdams's AvatarMarilunaAdams
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

Hi. I would say 60k credits per pokemon from a 5k egg, so 120k for both. How does that sound?
Hi again, sorry for the late reply, 60gp for the greninja sound very good. Could you send a trade?
Dhejavu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDhejavu
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
30k for your flying swablu?
Yes to both, trades have been sent :)
alien713's Avataralien713
master.pnga+.png
Hello! Sorry for the large order, but could I please buy: electric Cutiefly, Leafeon and Bulbasaur normal Misdreavus, Woobat and Alola Vulpix 2 fairy Alola Vulpix, fairy Glileo fighting Skitty ghost Eevee for 330 GP for all? Let me know if you think that's not fair!
I always love and prefer sour-eating pokemon c: English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes Avatar done by me.

Pages: 123··· 164165166

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page