PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more >

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Other

Offers for newer users

If you have a bulbasaur bulb next to your username then this section is for you! I am offering 1 free pokemon from the following fields to each of you :D -Any of my UFT Variant fields (non shiny) -Any of my UFT Exclusive fields (non shiny) -UFT Breeding Pair fields (one pair counts as one pokemon for this section) -Legendary PWYW (both fields) If you want a specific one please link to it, or at least state which field it is in, as this will make my job easier :) If you have any questions on this let me know :)

Shelter Hunts

I would like to offer shelter hunts. I will have 5 slots open at first, if you want multiple pokemon it will take up multiple slots to make it easier for me however if you want more than one of the same type this is fine (this may change if i find it goes better than expected) Please note I will only hunt regular pokemon (no legendaries and no shinies etc), I can do natures/genders but that will cost more if you want specifics; Per main game pokemon = 3,000 credits If you want a specific gender OR berry preference = +1,000 credits If you want both a specific gender and berry preference = +2,000 credits If you then want a specific nature it's +1,000 on top of either of the above. If you would like a pokefarm original or a variant then its double the above. FOR EXAMPLE you would like 5 eevee, 2 male sobble and a careful frosdur it'll be three of my slots and cost 15K for the eevee, 8k for the sobble and 10k for frosdur. I hope this makes sense, any questions feel free to ask in here or drop me a pm Disclaimer - I work full time so my opportunities to hunt are limited during the week so if you have a deadline you need the pokemon by please let me know and i'll do my best to set the expectations. SLOT 1 - Open SLOT 2 - Open SLOT 3 - Open SLOT 4 - Open SLOT 5 - Open

LF Quirky pokemon

You may have gathered by looking at my stuff but i am a quirky pokemon collector. Part of this is I am trying to obtain a quirky breeding pair for every pokemon possible. Therefore i am looking for help from other users to send me quirky pokemon to try to make the best possible pairs. I already have a few, but i have a long way to go till i have all the pairs! If you have any you are willing to send my way, please first check my journal here and here (these are works in progress at the moment) and Quirky Pairs Fields to see if i already have a 99% pair. If i have a 98% pair or lower then i will still be wanting to try to get 99% so will gladly take any mon to help ^^ If you have any questions please feel free to post here or shoot me a pm, and if you want any payment for the pokemon please do let me know, as i may be able to spare some gp depending on the rarity of the mon :3 I am also looking to swap any of my non-quirky specials from the Dex trade section for its quirky counterpart :) Thank you for reading and for potentially helping me out on this mad quest of mine
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 556 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page