PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 161162163

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Sounds good, I've sent the trade :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Anaestro's AvatarAnaestro
Hello! I actually have no idea how much a hatched fossil is valued at, so how much would you be looking for 1 and 2?
Hiya! I didn't really think about that - i know that fossils seem pretty tricky to find (at least that's my experience) so i don't to make them too cheap... how about 20k credits or equivalent?
20k credits for both of them or each one?
oh sorry it would be each, but i'm open to a different offer if you think that's too much! I've bought or sold one so really don't know what they normally go for...
I'm honestly clueless about the prices as well xD 40k sounds fair for both of them though. Want me to send the trade? ^^
nope that's fine, i'll send them now :)
Bump
alien713's Avataralien713
Hello! Could I please buy with GP: albino Hawlucha - 120 albino Sunkern - 120 shiny Kecleon - 60 shiny Yanma - 60 shiny Buizel - 60 shiny alola Meowth - 60 shiny Hawlucha- 60 shiny Dwebble - 60 For 600 GP total? ^^ Upd: I have a lot of mediums for sale, so are you interested in accepting 40 mediums (not normal, water and fire) instead of GP? Also I can do 24 steel medium gems for the whole lot~
I always love and prefer sour-eating pokemon c: English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes Avatar done by me.
Hi, sorry for the delay, 24 medium steel gems sounds good. Did you have any preferences for the Kecleon, Yanma, Buizel and Dwebble? I have two of each and have moved them all to the Reserved field at the end if you wanted a look.

Pages: 12345··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page