PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 161162163

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Oop sorry for the delay in replying, that sounds good to me. I'm not able to send them now (just going into work) but will send them later. If you could send one trade with the payment then that will serve as a reminder for me!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Bump - updated my fields so all shiny UFT should be in all together.
I'm interested in the following for 50GP and 60k credits Death Star Voltorb Gragon Marvol Kenyip Chirock Manaphy If you accept ZC, I would also like these, I would just need to know how you'd price them. Shiny Eevee Shiny Vivillon Shiny Passimiam Shiny Jellicent Shiny Brionne Shiny Light Blue Flabébé Shiny Black Flabébé
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT
skylucario's Avatarskylucario
hi! could i please get this albino vulpix? https://pokefarm.com/summary/prsWW i can pay in gp (100 sound good?), or in quirky shinies/albinos (check my fields).
all sprites clickable. ^ icon drawn by me. 129
Hi guys, sorry for the delay! @HyenaMatriarch, 50gp and 60k credits is fine for those, and then with the shinies i do accept zc, i would probably price them at 20ZC for eevee and 13ZC for each of the others. How does that sound?? In the meantime i'll send the non shinies you requested. @Skylucairo could you maybe do 110GP for him, as that's a bit closer to what i normally sell them for? Or the Shiny Quirky Riolu with a bit of GP thrown in as well??
I can do that for the others. Total would be 98ZC correct?
yup, 98ZC :) Sending now
majorflare's Avatarmajorflare
Hello, how much would it cost for that last Shiny Larvesta you have? I can offer GP, credits, or a mix of both.
Lil' Shop: Major Bazaar
Hi, as Larvesta comes from a 10K egg, i would probably say around 120GP/120k credits. i do prefer credits at the moment, but would accept a mixed payment if that works better for you.
majorflare's Avatarmajorflare
Good enough. I have only ~60k credits, so I can compromise with a 60k/60 GP offer.

Pages: 1234··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page