PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
I can do the epee for 80k but I just can't go that low for the boxes at the moment. But I totally understand as that's what I'm like for buying the spectrals, I will only buy when hit a lower price :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Fiver's AvatarFiver
Do you swap summons?
Scarlet Book's AvatarScarlet Book
Hello! Can i buy a x6 Kagami for 75 GP each (450 GP total)?
Olga ★ She/Her ★ Russian ★ SHOPType Race Score: 0 Hi! You are free to write to me in PM on various topics. I don't collect any specific summons, but I can sell them to you in my shop! :)
@Fiver, depends, they would have to be similar costs or have add ons @Scarlet book Can you do 80gp each?
Scarlet Book's AvatarScarlet Book

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

@Scarlet book Can you do 80gp each?
Okay
Fiver's AvatarFiver
if im going based on prices a Jade orb is worth about 2 tanzakus, a black bell is worth one tanzaku, and a gs ball is wworth one tanzaku if you are intrested or i can pay gp if you take gp for them
Azarija's AvatarAzarija
Hi! Could it be possible to buy your 3 ruby orbs (they are 120k on market history) for my bug large gems? 3 ruby orbs will be 360k/equiv, i so can pay with 3 large and 6 medium Also i'd like to sell you 85 more medium gems for `170zc, - 12 ghost, 15 bug, 10 ice, 13 poison, 27 ground, 8 rock, and 9 steel for 18zc, are you interested?
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use

QUOTE originally posted by Fiver

if im going based on prices a Jade orb is worth about 2 tanzakus, a black bell is worth one tanzaku, and a gs ball is wworth one tanzaku if you are intrested or i can pay gp if you take gp for them
I will happy swap for the jade orb for two. Did you mean a black stone? If yes I will do that swap too. But as I have a load of GS balls already I'm not overly happy swapping for one of them, so if you wanted to buy more tanzaku for GP I can do that :)

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

Hi! Could it be possible to buy your 3 ruby orbs (they are 120k on market history) for my bug large gems? 3 ruby orbs will be 360k/equiv, i so can pay with 3 large and 6 medium Also i'd like to sell you 85 more medium gems for `170zc, - 12 ghost, 15 bug, 10 ice, 13 poison, 27 ground, 8 rock, and 9 steel for 18zc, are you interested?
I will happily do the swap of orbs for gems. With the buying gems, can I take everything except the bug gems please?
Kolya's AvatarKolya
oh worm?
Sent :)

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page