PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 160161162163

Fiver's AvatarFiver
yes i meant black stone sorry do you want me to send the trade or do you want to and do you take gp for summons too sorry if im being difficult
Azarija's AvatarAzarija

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

I will happily do the swap of orbs for gems. With the buying gems, can I take everything except the bug gems please?
Sure, i sent trades!
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy

QUOTE originally posted by Fiver

yes i meant black stone sorry do you want me to send the trade or do you want to and do you take gp for summons too sorry if im being difficult
If you could send the trades please, labelled with what we are swapping, that would be great thank you. And yes I take all currency for the summons, are you alright with 125gp each? So with three I am swapping with there are 4 left. Just let me know many you would want :) And please don't worry you aren't being difficult :)

QUOTE originally posted by Azarija

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

I will happily do the swap of orbs for gems. With the buying gems, can I take everything except the bug gems please?
Sure, i sent trades!
Thank you :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Fiver's AvatarFiver
Ill take the remaning 4 and pay with 500 gp
Sent over, thank you :D
Could I snag Zekrom for 10GP please?
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT
Sent :)
L.F impish female lucario in shelter hunts. Im willing to pay 10k for it if you find it in a week or so. if u cant, i can pay the regular price! thanks im also selling 3 boxes for gc!
Okay, I will start that hunt for you :) Also, you have said you are selling the boxes for GC - is that GP or zc?? Edit, Pokémon was found and sent
WeirdCicada's AvatarWeirdCicada
hey!! Im new and was wonderin if you had any gible/gible variants (i ddint see any in your fields), if so ive got a bit of money i could spend, i just really like gible and any cool/unique dragon pokemon If not,I can offer up to 100 gp for any of deez guys: Houndoor, Impyre, Tillink, Phantiidae, Scaracross, and Centiskorch.

Pages: 123··· 160161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page