PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more >

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Welcome to my shop!
In here I am offering a wide variety of things. I will allow 48 hours from my post in response to yours for you to then act on it - after that time i will consider the items/pokemon to be back available. To help with this, please make sure you are subscribed to this shop, i will not come track you down if you do not respond. Please note due to work and evening commitments I may be very slow in responding. I might be able to respond during the week but trades may have to wait for the weekend When requesting pokemon please use the BBcode to turn it into a link, i mostly play this on mobile and am not dealing with non-clickable links for requests (only exception is if you are aren't asking for a specific pokemon). Use [url]URL HERE[/url]. Note: My conversion rates are as follows - 1 zc : 5 GP : 5,000 Credits. I don't always keep on top of editing out pokemon i have traded away so please check - if the pokemon base does not look like the below then I do not have it anymore. I use a custom pink skin so it should be fairly easy to tell them apart.
Please note the boxes below are out of date, the price chart is still accurate but for the Pokémon I have available please check out my fields. Thank you.

Shinies/Albinos

Outside of my hunts i have many shiny pokemon in fields listed by region, i am not listing these as they are all random and there are a lot. Please refer to the table below for the prices (based on Egg hatch points, refer to the pokedex or the Wiki if you are uncertain of a pokemon's EHP value). Prices (please note these are for non mega/variant/exclusive pokemon - also rare genders are 1.33 times the price of the common gender rounded to the nearest multiple of 5, so 60gp for male shiny fennekin 80gp for female shiny fennekin)
EHP Shiny Albino
1,280 30gp 50gp
2,560 40gp 65gp
3,840 50gp 80gp
5,120 60gp 100gp
6,400 70gp 115gp
7,680 80gp 130gp
8,960 90gp 145gp
10,240 100gp 160gp
20,480 300gp 480gp
30,720 700gp 1,120gp
For reference the albino prices are 1.6 times the shiny price (rounded up to the nearest multiple of 5). I will also have special deals for troll/twin parties when i hatch them, a 10gp discount. You can check the hunt fields or the individual sections to see if i have any.

Past Hunt HONEDGE (paused)

Shiny 60gp Albino 100gp

Past Hunt ARCHEN (paused)

Shiny 80gp male/105gp female Albino 130gp male/170gp female Trolls/Twins Shiny twins 150gp Albino Twins 250gp

Past Hunt LAPRAS (paused)

Shiny 100gp Albino 160gp

Past Hunt FENNEKIN (paused)

Shiny 60gp male/80gp female Albino 100gp male/130gp female

Past Hunt EEVEE (none)

Keeping for price reference for when i restart. Shiny 90gp male/120gp female Albino 145gp male/190gp female

Non Shiny/Albino pokemon

Over the years i have collected up a wide range of pokemon that i have no need for. These include; Rare genders Variants Exclusives Revived Fossils Breeding Pairs Legendary Ready to evolve And maybe some more... All the fields are labelled with what the price is. Some of the smaller collections are in hide boxes below. In regards to the ones linked below, if they don't have a pink base like the example above then they have been traded already and i haven't had a chance to update. Please check first if you aren't sure. I also have fields of free pokemon, limit of ten per person per day.

Revived fossils (male), 20gp

I am sending all these out on scour missions and have written their preferred area in the description for each :)

Revived fossils (female), 30gp

RTE

I have pulled together pokemon from my fields that are of types that i am no longer working on the wishforge for that are ready to evolve. They are 2gp per evolution (so a cyndaquil at level 70 would be 4gp as can evolve twice) I'm not going to list what i have type wise as there are some dual types but there are four fields, mainly grass water and fire with some ghost psychic and electric at the moment. This is fairly new section s may change as i get more used to it. If you want any RTE pokemon just specify how many evolutions you need and the type (checking i have them first)

Dex Trades

I have a variety of special pokemon that i am open to Dex trade :) Everything but Melans are free (But tips are appreciated ^.^) - Melans are 5gp/equivalent Pretty much everything you see in my fields are available for dexing (apart from the account locked ones which i unfortunately can't dex trade). Here are some notable specials;

Melans

Mega Melan

Special Legendary

Special Mega

Mega

Totem

Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page