PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 161162163

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Sorry for the delay - sending now :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Janna can I please by one origin slash and one clone slash if that's ok I offer you 145 gold and 20,000 poké dollers if that's alright with you please
unfortunately i go based on market price and the cloned sash alone is over 500gp, and the origin sash is around 250gp, so i would need a lot more than that for them. 20,000 credits converts to 20gp so you are only offering 165gp.
certainly, however your last two are the same - please let me know if there was another one you wanted instead?
sure thing - how much are you thinking for the legendaries as these are PWYW? everything else is broken down below (prices given in gp but any currency accepted); Bewear = 50gp Amaura = 80gp Feraligator = 60gp Mimikyu = 110gp 3 variants = 30gp delta Litwick = 35gp delta Solynx = 85gp I'll do the prehistoric Amaura for free as i've got so many prehistoric pokemon you are doing me a favour taking it ^^ And i am certainly happy to do dexing of the special megas and legendaries, i just won't be able to do it right now as i am working and dexing takes a bit more concentration and sorting
Hello, can I have the delta alcremie? I will pay with GP
Hello, unfortunately that was sold a few days ago - as mentioned at the top of the delta section if the base is not pink i no longer have it.
bump

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page