PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 118119120

Would chansey on pokemon cafe remix PLEASE stop stealing all my deliveries even though I already have all your cookies. You hog. You absolute swine. I could have gotten yamper or the special outfit for sneasel. But NOOOO I get you for the 4TH TIME.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
I beat that one hard challenge in super mario party. Now to beat it again, but in a harder difficulty... yay...
man physical limitations suck. why cant i just not have them My motivation is all like "Yea, lets complete this challenge in Super Mario Party! I can do this!" And my arm says: "Like heck you will." and proceeds to give up.
I overcooked my cats food while trying to feed them. I had one job, one easy job, and I failed it. The cats are probably never going to allow me to cook their food again. I am so sorry to my cats.
I am so close to finishing Super Mario Party 100% I can taste it. My completionist blood is flowing you cannot stop me
School starts back up tomorrow. (I was on Spring Break) Goodbye free time. You were great while it lasted.
Never realized this until now, but Waddle dee town has everything a growing village needs: A movie theater, a cafe, a gladitorial death arena... The thing is, when you go talk to the Waddle dee at the counter of the movie theater once you unlock it, they state that it's the first building they build because "Entertainment is important!" Well, I see why they decided to build the arena later in the game...
IT HAS ARRIVED! MY COPY OF KIRBY AND THE FORGOTTEN LAND IS HERE! Oh my goodness I am so excited to play this game. I've seen many youtubers and the like play the game when it first got released. I also got to playing the demo! Oh yea, did you know theres special codes that you are given for completing the demo version? Ah, but enough of my rambling. Im gonnaa go play the new kirby game k thx bye
why. Why is one of the objectives of a level to destroy a cute little sand sculpture on the beach. It wasn't doing anything. Yea, it looked like one of the enemies, but they're CUTE. One of them spent TIME and EFFORT into their work, molding the sand into their likeness the best that they could. And we have to destroy it and dispose of the evidence. All for what? One coin and a waddle dee? Who the hell am I saving that wants me to destroy a scupture like that? I may be the enemy to them, but I'm not HEARTLESS. These Awoofys (yes thats what they're called) have lives other than those on the battlefield. They eat delicious food, sleep in places that are out of the way so that they may not be stumbled upon by the enemy and killed... And yet we destroy their artwork. Whichever waddle dee I saved after destroying the little sand sculpture on the Abandoned Beach, I hope your happy with yourself.
God I love Kirby and the Forgotten Land. It rewards exploration and possibly doing challenges or little things that you might not normally do. For example, I saw this large structure in one of the levels. I asked myself, "Ooh, can I climb that?", and proceeded to hop on. The structure was stable, and so I began climbing. I didn't need to do this, I could have progressed through the level, but I chose to do this seemingly meaningless task just because I could. And what happened? Once I got to the top, I was greeted with my own happiness of scaling the structure AS WELL AS A hidden mission objective popping up on the bottom righthand corner of the screen to tell me that I just completed a hidden objective by climbing to the top. Nintendo didn't have to add that in, but they did. Have I mentioned yet that I love this game?

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page