PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 118119120

gosh dangit I listen to ONE song and now YT thinks I like Omori and I haven't even played the game or done anything. This is literally my first time touching any part of the fandom and YT thinks that its one of my interests now.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Me watching something scary before bed: "Yea, I'm not gonna sleep well tonight am I?"
The game mod: (has the word soft in it and has pastel colors) Me: "Oh so this is like a really chill and cute version right?" The game mod: (displays a warning about possible triggering topics) Me:"...This is a chill and cute version, right?"
Sylveon's getting added to pokemon unite? hmm, how about flareon? oh wait. WE'RE FORGOTTEN AGAIN.
(the creator of the Bob and Bosip mod actually said this) "Bosip is bi and has feelings for Bob while Bob is straight and dumb as heck" this made me crack up for no reason
this is official mod artwork by the way. OFFICIAL. (Official Gallery art from the Bob and Bosip FNF mod) oh yea didn't specify this earlier, but the creator said that Bob will not be straight forever, and by god Bob falling alseep on Bosip is one of the most adorable things I've seen all day (that art is also in the gallery, if you're curious)
alright thats it i cant take this (breaks through the screen to give you a hug)
dang, already got the carrot summons and i didn't even open like 10 boxes. would use them now but my party is full at the moment, plus its kinda late here so i'll probably end up going to sleep, waking up 10 hours later, and then using the summons
was clicking random fields of random people to hatch my legendary eggs quicker, and... I came across some fields full of omanyte. NAMED AFTER KING HELIX. AND I CLICKED LIKE HALF THEIR FIELDS. (runs over to sink and aggressively washes hands, and after that runs to a pit of hydrochloric acid and starts washing hands in that, not even caring that my hands are literally melting off) my god i am sorry arceus please forgive this foolish mistake I am truly sorry on behalf of all flareon in existance it was pure accident i did not know what the true intention was and if this is punishable by death than so be it i shall die in honor of the true god arceus
Oh my goodness I put on my cat ears to do a joke in one of my friend's group chat and one of my cats (sitting in the chair next to me) just STARED at me with a scared look. He did not know that the ears were fake and he thought they were real so he didn't recognize me. Had to take the ears off but that's ok. As long as he isn't scared.

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page