PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7071727374··· 118119120

im convinced these safari balls dont work started with 30 have 12, haven't caught a thing oh yea, you think i should make a comic about stuf that happens?
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
i was looking through splatoon 3x8 ship fanart and- BRO THERES ART FROM SOMEONE ON HERE I SAW THE SIGNATURE AND JUST FREAKED OUT. Best part is i'm subbed to them. They may not post in their journal very often, but still. ooh now i've found their art oh boy time to deviate from the exact thing i was trying to do and just look (respectfully) at their art
ooh i found their friend code should i send a request? they dont even know me though i haven't interacted. better play it on the safe side.. plus i dont really play that often anyways. hey Agent 8 if you're reading this i really like your art.
oh yea, theres now a poll about the potential comic. i plan for it to be slice of life/ stuff that happens in my brain. also all the characters will be flareon. alright vote in the poll. or dont.

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

where did all the good rps on pfq go
i dont know, but i do know lots of the cursed ones are here
comic might be postponed for a bit, theres a lot of things happening in my family right now that im trying my best to cope with, but i dont know how long i can hold, especially that theres a very high chance that things take a turn for the worst.
My brain cannot accept the fact that dark orange is literally just brown.
Me battling palkia in a raid in pokemon go: Kalm. Me only having 12 pokeballs to catch it: Panik! It's Shiny: PANIK!!!!!!!! (no joke my first palkia raid and it was SHINY. I CAUGHT IT IN THE FIRST POKEBALL AND I LOVE HIM PALKIA IS MY FAVORITE LEGENDARY OH MY GOD)

QUOTE originally posted by Kottorachi

*heavy breathing intensifies as i realize i dont actually have any references for my splatoon characters yet and yet im realy interested in the art shop* (Cursed emoji glace meme)
to put in perspective how many splatoon characters i have we got the agents (3,4 and 8, respectively) plus one that i made up (12) plus that splatoon 3 squidkid an octoling soldier and her adopted child two admins of a crumbling corporation a god and a devil and of course, the splatsona. too many.

Pages: 123··· 7071727374··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page