PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 118119120

weird science diagrams are a big mood. If you're ever bored just search up weird science diagrams
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
bro i finally work up the courage to join Amor's discord server AND THEN HE STARTS STREAMING I- im very happy
Ok but hear me out: JSAB custom levels. It would be awesome.
*Looks over at the FNF fandom and sees an Origami King mod* *Slowly wonders if Jirachi made them do this* and I know she's not in the fandom (I think) but it makes a flareon think. Why? It was SPECIFICALLY Origami King, and not any other Paper Mario game... idk seems a bit suspicious.
sometimes I wish I didn't see some of the art that I see but oh well. With all good fanart comes the weird fanart.
ok so you know that dang lillypad ride in super mario sunshine? for those of you who dont you have to collect 8 red coins IN A ROW WITHOUT ERROR on a disentigrating lillypad that is almost constantly moving down a stream of poisonous water which if you touch you will automatically die. Oh and to add insult to injury the pipe at the end just takes you back to the main hub. Not to mention even getting to the secret area is a pain, where you have to endure at least 2 boat trips with yoshi because he can't swim in this game and will die upon touching water to get to a tiny little island with a small blob of who knows what which blocks you from entering and can only be destroyed with yoshi. I was trying to beat it, and I was resorting to using glitches because it was so hard and frusterating. AND THEN SOMEHOW I BEAT IT LEGITIMATELY???? WHAT????
This might be a good setup for a character scenario: Character 1: *Holding a sign that says S(he) be(lie)ve(d)* "I want you guys to read the sign to see how you interprete it." Character 2: "'He Lied'. That's deep..." Character 3: "Sbeve."
I USED AN INCENCE IN POKEMON GO AND NOW THERES TOO MANY POKEMON TO CATCH I AM RUNNING OUT OF POKEBALLS TOO MANY POKEMON PLEASE SEND HELP no seriously I dont know how many pokemon I caught today but it's too many.
Somehow I completed the collection challenge just with using that 1 hour incence? Thas pretty neat.
Guess who was going through their old binder and forgot they had these and forgot to ever use them???

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page