PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211··· 257258259

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret thankfully did not need to strain to hear the quiet voice the creature responded with, though that may just be a testament to the utter silence of the tower. He now tried to think of what to say to get it to relax a little. *It's scared of the giant, cub,* Diemia teased, but that did give Kudret a way to do so. Moving slowly so as to keep watch what he was doing, he laid a paw flat as he could along part of the step that the creature was on. "Don't worry; I do not want to harm you." Kudret refrained from a smile; that would likely only scare it more. "What is your name? Mine is Kudret."
Kahlua cocked an eyebrow at the feminine voice, seemingly undisturbed by the phenomenon. "I agree with you; it does sound best to let him rest for now." He gave the goat a careful once-over, again noticing the eye-color. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you come to reside in this body? From what I've seen you need to get rid of the original soul if you wish to put in a new one, artificial or not." He gave a light shrug, careful not to jostle his arm or the goat's arm. "This isn't my world though, so I guess the rules might be different here." Kahlua was many things; curious was definitely one of them. Of course, thanks to his friend he did have no small interest in this matter.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The goat's gaxe shifted directly onto the cat's own face, seemingly thinking about how to word what to say, "Eh, how to put this, other than 'Different World Different Rules?', huh, guess the basic overview would better first, in the set of worlds, or more accurately, timelines the two of us come from, Souls are the manifestation of ones being, Monster Souls are fragile and shatter almost immediately after the Physical Body dies, Human Souls on the other can persist after Physical Death, how long they persist depends on the strength of the soul, my own is, above average in that department." they remembered the Goat did in fact need to breathe, so took a moment to perform that action, "In my timeline, 'Determination', the value we measure the strength of a soul with, kiiiiinda got all corrupt and went berserk, I was the unfortunate victim, my body got destroyed, my soul overtaken, as to how I reside in this body? He has a Gland close to his heart, it's what I call a 'Soul Containment' Gland, he had unfinished business with the Corrupt and I ended up getting 'absorbed' into that Gland as a direct result, Monsters can absorb Human Souls, theres a theory where the reverse is also true but it's never been tested, since Monster Souls don't last long enough for Absorption, would be that all? Or was I too Concise could I be more vague please?"
"My name is Bandana Waddle Dee. If you want, you can just call me Bandana Dee. Nice to meet you, Kudret." Bandana Waddle Dee lets Kudret shake his hand.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
He eventually realizes that Kudret is simply holding his hand out so the little Waddle Dee can climb on top of it. "Oh. My mistake," he admits. Bandana Waddle Dee climbs onto Kudret's hand.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
The library was vast, that was sure. If Rowan had been inclined to go an hide away somewhere nobody could find him, this library would have been the place to go. He did in fact feel very inclined to do this, but after Laura's words... her tears... well something wasn't letting him follow that route. Not right now. In the future Rowan doubted he would be able to satisfactorily explain to himself how he navigated the place to the right place, but in what seemed like far too short a time the angel found himself standing at the edge of a small enclave. There at a simple table sat Aislin. Books were scattered all around her, and she herself seemed to be buried deep in reading one called Desire's Creation: Land of Alchemy, The Lion's Roar. Rowan swallowed, which hurt a bit because his mouth had suddenly become very dry. The angel took a few steps forward and, with a tremendous effort, made himself sit down at the table near her. Not too close, but not far away. 'I'll help you be free... so don't you dare betray her like you betrayed me.' Laura's words hung in his mind as Rowan watched Aislin silently for a moment. So did his dream, so did Kudret's comfort, and so did that unfinished letter. He'd have to say something to snap her out of her reading, but what could he say? Where should he begin? The angel thought, and the minutes stretched on, until he finally settled on an idea. Hopefully it would work, or at least not turn into another train wreck. Rowan reached out and, with just a second of final hesitation, gently shook her shoulder as though trying to wake her up from a nap. "Aislin I- can I talk to you for a moment? Please?"
Laura remained standing in the mirror room silently alone for some time, her thoughts swirling around her head like some strange maelstrom of color and memory. It felt strange to have finally said all those things she'd wanted to say for so long. In a way she wished she could have continued talking forever, but she had made her choice. It was time to move on. At length, the siren became aware of noises coming from near the entrance to the mirror room. The new person -Khalua- seemed to be kneeling by a body, which after takign a few steps closer she recognized as Tore's. Khalua had his claws in one of Tore's arms, while Tore seemed to speaking with him during the healing. She assumed it was healing at least, since that was what Khalua has told her his 'poison' did. Once she was closer, she could start to hear what Tore was saying. or... Was it tore? he seemed to be speaking in a different voice, a feminine one that was entirely different than his usual. "-has a Gland close to his heart, it's what I call a 'Soul Containment' Gland, he had unfinished business with the Corrupt and I ended up getting 'absorbed' into that Gland as a direct result, Monsters can absorb Human Souls, there's a theory where the reverse is also true but it's never been tested, since Monster Souls don't last long enough for Absorption, would be that all? Or was I too Concise could I be more vague please?" 'tore' was saying. Laura stood silently behind Kahlua, listening until they'd finished speaking. It sounded like this was someone else inside tore's body, and they'd just finished explaining to Khalua how they'd got there.Probably had been interesting, but she wasn't about to have this person repeat it all again, concise or not. "If you're not Tore, then who are you? Do you you have a name?" She asked, her arms crossed in puzzled consideration.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
"Nice to meet you, Bandana Dee." Kudret did smile slightly this time, making sure to keep his teeth out of sight. Once the little one climbed onto his hand, the beastman carefully stood, bring his other hand up to cup it underneath the first hand. "I hope this isn't too inconvenient for you," he remarked softly, stepping up into the tower proper and letting the door seal itself once more. "If you prefer, I could try placing you onto my shoulder or something." While he spoke, even with taking slower steps he soon reached the elevator. While they were going up, he would wait for the answer.
Kahlua shook his head in reply, "No, I understood that. Thank you for explaining." The cat wasn't lying, either; through a combination of his current adventures, his reading of most of the relevant books in his world, and having been forced to more or less theorize his way through several rituals involving souls, Kahlua and his group were perhaps the leading experts on souls in his world. His ears pricked at Laura's voice and he twisted his head enough to look at her and say simply, "Hello again." He looked back at the goat, who was most likely the one named Toré, and added, "She is named Laura; I am known as Kahlua Pirennicus."
Aislin had been pulling out of the story for a couple minutes now, having sensed someone nearby. She still jolted at the sudden touch, and her head snapped up to find none other than Rowan. Her mind froze, scrambling for a solution to this sudden appearance of the angel. She managed to answer, "Sure thing, Rowan," while closing the book, putting it on the table, and pushing it away. It would not do to not give full attention to the angel. "What is it?"
"I don't mind. It's not too inconvenient for me," says Bandana Waddle Dee. He hops onto Kudret's shoulder, not minding the strange texture.
"Hmhmhm, you people throw names around far too easily, oh what some entities could do to you if they'd heard you." there was a slight pang of disgust with that sentence, as if it was more of a personal remark than anything else, "Whilst I'd dearly love to go on about my name, or what was once my name, it is is irrelevant, I won't be around long enough for any of it to matter, just enough for the bleeding heart I'm inhabiting to heal up, that's all, if you want to know, you'll have to ask him, not me, besides, I think I'm about done here, might want to remove your fingers, this idiot has a hefty immune system and I'd hate for him to become immune to something that actually works, let his body take it the rest of the way." the eyes shut, and the pure red soul that had been hovering just over the chest of the goat retreated, replaced again by the white-shelled red, the hand on Kahlua's arm removing itself and going to Toré's head, a mild groan coming from him. --- Seyr noted Rowan's presence, and quite pointedly picked up her material and left, going quite a ways off so as to not disturb the two or overhear anything, this was their thing to do, and she wanted absolutely no part of it, as such, she made it a point to silently leave them alone, once seated once more, she picked up what she could only assume to be a leaflet still writing itself, it appeared to be less of a history and more of a pre-emptive future of someone, she couldn't tell who it was for but, it was mostly interesting. It gave her an idea, the person who blew up her old lab... they must have something similar as well, it'd let her know if they were here in this world, and if they were, well... no doubt they'd sought out another place devoted to technology and would be spreading their race-based vitriol... no, she needed to end that person if they were here, she'd been tolerant when she was younger, hoping they'd change, but not anymore, mercy for that berk was out of the question.
Kahlua immediately did as told, pulling his claws out and letting them rest on his legs. Although he himself had heard of people getting themselves immune to poison, he'd never heard of one that could resist poison cats; it was why they were social outcasts in the first place. Kahlua wasn't about to take any chances on that though. He watched the goat alertly, taking glances throughout the room occasionally. ...Hmm, there seemed to be a few more people missing than he expected- oh, the lion hybrid is back.
Kudret kept up his slightly slow pace, but eventually he made it back to the Mirror Room. He noticed upon coming in that Seyr and Rowan had now vanished, while the white cat from earlier had apparently found Toré. Taking a slight look around, he ventured over to the resting Gaia Seven native and asked, "Ama? We may have a new companion to be concerned with." Bandana Dee, with his tan-colored face and blue bandana, could clearly be seen on Kudret's shoulder.
The woman in question who Kudret had mistaken for Ama did look rather similar to her, but unfortunately, wasn't her, and blinked a couple of times at the Lionman before sighing, "Mistaken for that brute again, nah she's not here, she went off into one of those Mirrors not too long ago, you'll have to wait for her to get back to bring up any concerns with her." she got up, dusting off the dress she wore as she did, and it became clear she could not have been Ama as she did so, her abdomen was swollen heavily, "As you can see, I'm not her, and I'll be taking my leave now." As this mystery woman left out of range of senses, Ama herself returned from whatever world she'd been to, looking mildly dishevelled but otherwise in far higher spirits than before, apparently whatever catharsis she'd engaged in had completely overridden the False Hydra's effects on her mind, "Huh... didn't expect to see you here when I got back, figured you'd have gone to the Library or something." the voices were the exact same, there was no difference between the two females, only minor visuals would be the key between the two, Ama found sight of the small creature on Kudret's shoulder and appeared to Balk for a moment, "So who's the smol companion you've got there?" -- The eyes opened up once more, now the natural brown instead of vermillion, first, Toré wondered how he'd gotten from that room to here, second, his hand shot to his head, expecting to feel the cracked skull he'd inflicted only to feel a perfectly healed over space, his confusion was brief, but the mental writing off was quite apparent in his head motions, his eyes flitted to Laura and then the stranger next to him, but he didn't move from his position, just flitted between the two, "I... can't actually be bothered to ask anything about the how or why here, so I'm just gonna sit here for a little longer."

Pages: 123··· 207208209210211··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page