PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret thankfully did not need to strain to hear the quiet voice the creature responded with, though that may just be a testament to the utter silence of the tower. He now tried to think of what to say to get it to relax a little. *It's scared of the giant, cub,* Diemia teased, but that did give Kudret a way to do so. Moving slowly so as to keep watch what he was doing, he laid a paw flat as he could along part of the step that the creature was on. "Don't worry; I do not want to harm you." Kudret refrained from a smile; that would likely only scare it more. "What is your name? Mine is Kudret."
Kahlua cocked an eyebrow at the feminine voice, seemingly undisturbed by the phenomenon. "I agree with you; it does sound best to let him rest for now." He gave the goat a careful once-over, again noticing the eye-color. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you come to reside in this body? From what I've seen you need to get rid of the original soul if you wish to put in a new one, artificial or not." He gave a light shrug, careful not to jostle his arm or the goat's arm. "This isn't my world though, so I guess the rules might be different here." Kahlua was many things; curious was definitely one of them. Of course, thanks to his friend he did have no small interest in this matter.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page