PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 205206207208209··· 257258259

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Lynn thought about Celere's words for a moment, before finally responding. "Well, I'd be happy to tag along with you if there is a way to do so without me immediately getting kicked back out through the mirror", Celere's smile didn't exactly creep the redhead out, though she wondered what that was about. Looking back one more time to the area of the TV world, she soon jumped into the mirror to return to the tower. Once there, she took in a deep breath; it felt great to be able to breathe normally again, rather than breathing in the air of the TV world. Now that Kuja had returned, Rikazu had decided to go stretch his legs. It was probably best to give the two some space so they could both rest. The blue-haired mage made his way to the room with the mirrors, silently staring at them. It wasn't like there was anywhere in particular that he wanted to go, but he did wonder if the mirror's functionality would be able to help some of the others prepare against Seth's inevitable illusions.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret frowned slightly, still looking about for anything he could add to his reportoire of items. It took the mjority of the trek through the ruined structure before Kudret admitted defeat and decided to get a couple of answers from Aislin. "Aislin?" The girl, who had been alternating between Kyo, Kahlua, and Ama on who she was watching, turned at the sound of her name. "What is it Kudret?" "I'd like to show you something, if I may?" Aislin nodded and obdiently followed him a few further steps away from the group, though still within the room. "So..." she drew out the word to pose as a question, and Kudret in response withdrew the journal, flipping it open to reveal the words within. Aislin carefully took it while he added quickly, "Thank you for it, by the way. It was helpful." She took enough time to look up and nod at him in response, so Kudret merely settled back and watched the room while Aislin read what he had written from Rikazu's storytelling. Aislin read every word carefully, mind filling in the blanks for emotions and details that likely had happened. It was a good thing she had seen Kudret's version of shorthand before, or she'd never be able to read this. By the time Ama had decided to take her break, Aislin had read everything the beastman had written. "You can have it back Kudret," she informed him, catching his attention in time to receive the journal. He accepted with a thank you and returned it to his bag before he asked, "What do you think, Aislin?" Aislin let out a noisy breath, trying to gather her thoughts which were currently going all over slotting the info into place. "I think I need a little more time to put it all together. For now at least, we should try to see if we can't get more people to read that; the more people who know what Seth knows, the more likely someone will think of something we can do to defend against him." It was little more than pure speculation, but it was all Aislin had to offer at the moment. ((...I'm sorry, it's very hard to think in the heat for me...))
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere followed Lynn, then glanced at the cracked mirror once more, moving her fingers to look like she was to record something, she framed Lynn within them and flared into her first stage transformation, "Hrm, how exactly did I do this again? Ah, that was it, yes yes..." there was a tiny amount of ki that enveloped Lynn like a film before fading away, a small self-replenishing air-bubble aimed to replicate the effects of her Tail, "Now then Lynn, before we go off to my world before it got completely wiped out, few things to go over, one, we're both messing around with hair dyes, two, you lost your tail on a mission and it's safer to not have it due to a lack of control issue, three, anyone asks you to do anything with Ki, tell 'em to pound sand, the people there are good people, but wow, judgemental as all hell." she gestured to the cracked mirror, indicating Lynn should go first, "I won't be long behind you." Ama remained sat for a short while, going over in her head what was to come, *He'll probably enrage a bunch of high level beasts to take me away from this lot once it starts, not entirely a problem, just treat it like a speedrun, get rid of the outside threats, get back and mitigate damages long enough for Rikazu to get the kill, if I have to end Rikazu because of his little issue... Actually... Two birds one stone, that kid is gonna help Rikazu more than he'll help her, ironic.* she fingered the tags in a pocket as her thoughts turned to empty jibberish, eventually standing, "Aight, if you're all done here, time to head back, take a break when back, I need to wait for Old Man Zuzu to do his part in something first anyway."
Aislin had sat down to mull over things and try to get her mind to quiet down a little. She took comfort in the solidity of her bags as she thought to herself. Soon enough, she heard Ama speak and brought herself to a standing position. Abruptly, her mind threw in the thought that she hadn't seen Celere or Lynn for a while. For that matter, even though Laura and Rowan were supposed to come, they seemed to have vanished from sight... Aislin now had to hold onto the hope that the two had simply stayed behind for this part of the trip.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
"Right, I'll keep that in mind", Lynn gave a small nod to Celere, wondering what kind of world she'd see once she'd step through the mirror. "So you're sure I can breathe normally once I step through this, right?" Despite asking, Lynn didn't exactly wait for an answer, instead moving over to the mirror and going through it. ((This has literally got to be the shortest post I've done like...in a long while, but there's not much to do with my other characters atm))
Ama led the others back through the Mirror and into to the Tower, "Take an extended break, I'll deal with the next world alone, I need a little time alone anyway, regardless, do what you want for a bit, I need to discuss something with this berk." she jerked her head in Rikazu's direction, "So, come along Zu', this is important and I don't want people overhearing." she waited in a room somewhere for Rikazu to show up, and when he did, she began to ask a few questions, which then turned into explanations about a captured kid who needed a helping hand 'escaping' containment, upon going into detail about this, she saw the change of look on his face and she'd got him hooked on it, it didn't take long for her to return to the Mirror room and summon the red-framed mirror in question, "Go on, get some stress relief, wreak some havoc, enjoy the ninth hell you're about to unleash" Celere popped through the Cracked Mirror shortly after, noting the immediate vacuum she was in, and was swift to grab Lynn and use one of her restored skills to teleport them down to the planet's surface, in an alleyway where they wouldn't be seen arriving, looking around her birth-planet, she noted the architecture, "Guess I'd be about three by this point, perfect, no-one will figure out who I am or notice the Hybrid Nature of my genetics."
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Rikazu had no idea what Ama had wanted to discuss with him, but he'd followed the female regardless, and soon learned about what kind of mirror she wanted him to go through. While the thought of helping a captured kid alone was enough for the male to accept the mission, once again reminded of his powerlessness when it came to a certain other kid in this world, what Ama told him next was enough to make his blood boil. "Alright, let me at them", he mused as he cracked his knuckles, following Ama back to the mirror room. There was a wide grin on Rikazu's face after Ama's words, and those who looked in their direction would have noticed the green glow surrounding Rikazu's body right before he stepped through the red-framed mirror. Said mirror led the male to a research facility, and he was more than ready to get started. "Just this once, it seems we're on the same page. I'll kill all of them, don't you worry." While the blue-haired mage was usually struggling against the change in his personality when he entered Trance, he embraced it this time. The change of emotions, or rather complete lack of those, as well as the lack of his morality made his Trance state perfect for this mission. The slaughterfest that ensued was large, yet oddly precise. The entire facility soon had layers of ice covering it, Rikazu's magic easily leaking out in this world where his powers were at full strength. Any scientist he came across was swiftly killed off; he had no intention of letting any of them survive after hearing what that kid had gone through. Soon enough, he actually came across the kid briefly, though let her be. He was only supposed to kill here, the kid would escape on their own. Once done getting his stress relief, Rikazu returned through the mirror, his mission easily completed. All that was left behind was a facility fully frozen over, the equipment destroyed in its entirety, and no scientist had left the place alive.
Once Rikazu stepped back through, there was a cracking sound, followed by splintering glass, then a shattering, this particular mirror to another world vanishing from use in a rather dramatic fashion all things considered, "Ah, yes, neglected to mention that you only had one-shot in that world, didn't feel it was necessary to say anything, besides, let's be honest for a moment here, you alone were overkill, but on the other hand, you were also the only one capable of sending the message that needed to be sent, remember what that kid looked and 'felt' like, just a few years older yet not much taller, you'll know why soon enough." she gave the older male a pat on the shoulder before turning away back to the rest of the group, "Don't pester him about what went on in there, if he wants to talk, he'll do it of his own volition, now then, excuse me for a bit." the next world Ama had planned had it's mirror ride into view, "This might take a while, if you got any worlds you want to visit, go right ahead."
Aislin perked a little at the invitation, and then abruptly decided against it upon finding a better idea. Chances were very good that the library Ama used to lie for her was in fact a true thing. Which also meant that if she could find it, she could possibly be of much more help than she has been so far. "I'm gonna go back to that library, read some more," she says in a bland tone, as if discussing the weather. She walked away into another corridor and paused just inside of it, just in case anyone decided to tag along. After a few minutes of waiting, whether or not anyone walked over, she began towards the end of the corridor, eventually coming across a (familiar to her) diminutive grim reaper. After politely asking directions (and patiently listening to him rant about squirrels and cats for a few minutes) she received new directions to the library. Soon enough, she arrived at the single largest collection of books this side of the multiverse. ((Morzone, please?))
Seyr, having literally nothing better to do since people were mostly off in other worlds, likewise made her way to this 'library' that was supposedly around in this tower, she left a little while after Ailsin had gone back to, mostly she just wanted to figure a few things out about Deity Pantheons not her own, but what the hell, she could do with some diverse reading for a change, the books back home had been so terribly dull... by the time she located it, it looked like Aislin herself had not long arrived herself, something she found odd with the time discrepancy between the two of them going to find it, ah well. Not paying Aislin the time of day, Seyr was quick to breeze down the seemingly endless rows of books, just how many dusty tomes were in this place? It far expanded her younger states wildest dreams and thirst for knowledge needs, but, she had a goal in mind and set about getting far too many tomes and books than she'd ever need, mostly on Deity Pantheons, but there were other topics she currently desired to figure out, it was a heavy and dusty 'thwump' that these reading articles were dropped on a large, long, table, "Right then, time to get on with this, wonder if Aislin's got to work on whatever she feels like pursuing." -- Celere guided Lynn through the streets of the Saiyan City they happened to be in, effectively being a tour guide to the woman, a few passers by made a comment about how she looked similar to the recently abdicated monarch, if only her hair was black like them, she'd be the spitting image of her... a few of them literally got spat at, she quite evidently did not appreciate the comparison, she did however, end up in a run down part of the city, where an evidently heavily pregnant woman had recently moved in, "Gonna have to ask you to remain outside for a bit, this... this is a bit personal and I need this conversation alone, don't go too far, you're not exactly equipped to deal with the battle-hungry nature of these people."

Pages: 123··· 205206207208209··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page