PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
The library was vast, that was sure. If Rowan had been inclined to go an hide away somewhere nobody could find him, this library would have been the place to go. He did in fact feel very inclined to do this, but after Laura's words... her tears... well something wasn't letting him follow that route. Not right now. In the future Rowan doubted he would be able to satisfactorily explain to himself how he navigated the place to the right place, but in what seemed like far too short a time the angel found himself standing at the edge of a small enclave. There at a simple table sat Aislin. Books were scattered all around her, and she herself seemed to be buried deep in reading one called Desire's Creation: Land of Alchemy, The Lion's Roar. Rowan swallowed, which hurt a bit because his mouth had suddenly become very dry. The angel took a few steps forward and, with a tremendous effort, made himself sit down at the table near her. Not too close, but not far away. 'I'll help you be free... so don't you dare betray her like you betrayed me.' Laura's words hung in his mind as Rowan watched Aislin silently for a moment. So did his dream, so did Kudret's comfort, and so did that unfinished letter. He'd have to say something to snap her out of her reading, but what could he say? Where should he begin? The angel thought, and the minutes stretched on, until he finally settled on an idea. Hopefully it would work, or at least not turn into another train wreck. Rowan reached out and, with just a second of final hesitation, gently shook her shoulder as though trying to wake her up from a nap. "Aislin I- can I talk to you for a moment? Please?"
Laura remained standing in the mirror room silently alone for some time, her thoughts swirling around her head like some strange maelstrom of color and memory. It felt strange to have finally said all those things she'd wanted to say for so long. In a way she wished she could have continued talking forever, but she had made her choice. It was time to move on. At length, the siren became aware of noises coming from near the entrance to the mirror room. The new person -Khalua- seemed to be kneeling by a body, which after takign a few steps closer she recognized as Tore's. Khalua had his claws in one of Tore's arms, while Tore seemed to speaking with him during the healing. She assumed it was healing at least, since that was what Khalua has told her his 'poison' did. Once she was closer, she could start to hear what Tore was saying. or... Was it tore? he seemed to be speaking in a different voice, a feminine one that was entirely different than his usual. "-has a Gland close to his heart, it's what I call a 'Soul Containment' Gland, he had unfinished business with the Corrupt and I ended up getting 'absorbed' into that Gland as a direct result, Monsters can absorb Human Souls, there's a theory where the reverse is also true but it's never been tested, since Monster Souls don't last long enough for Absorption, would be that all? Or was I too Concise could I be more vague please?" 'tore' was saying. Laura stood silently behind Kahlua, listening until they'd finished speaking. It sounded like this was someone else inside tore's body, and they'd just finished explaining to Khalua how they'd got there.Probably had been interesting, but she wasn't about to have this person repeat it all again, concise or not. "If you're not Tore, then who are you? Do you you have a name?" She asked, her arms crossed in puzzled consideration.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page