PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The woman in question who Kudret had mistaken for Ama did look rather similar to her, but unfortunately, wasn't her, and blinked a couple of times at the Lionman before sighing, "Mistaken for that brute again, nah she's not here, she went off into one of those Mirrors not too long ago, you'll have to wait for her to get back to bring up any concerns with her." she got up, dusting off the dress she wore as she did, and it became clear she could not have been Ama as she did so, her abdomen was swollen heavily, "As you can see, I'm not her, and I'll be taking my leave now." As this mystery woman left out of range of senses, Ama herself returned from whatever world she'd been to, looking mildly dishevelled but otherwise in far higher spirits than before, apparently whatever catharsis she'd engaged in had completely overridden the False Hydra's effects on her mind, "Huh... didn't expect to see you here when I got back, figured you'd have gone to the Library or something." the voices were the exact same, there was no difference between the two females, only minor visuals would be the key between the two, Ama found sight of the small creature on Kudret's shoulder and appeared to Balk for a moment, "So who's the smol companion you've got there?" -- The eyes opened up once more, now the natural brown instead of vermillion, first, Toré wondered how he'd gotten from that room to here, second, his hand shot to his head, expecting to feel the cracked skull he'd inflicted only to feel a perfectly healed over space, his confusion was brief, but the mental writing off was quite apparent in his head motions, his eyes flitted to Laura and then the stranger next to him, but he didn't move from his position, just flitted between the two, "I... can't actually be bothered to ask anything about the how or why here, so I'm just gonna sit here for a little longer."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page