PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The goat's gaxe shifted directly onto the cat's own face, seemingly thinking about how to word what to say, "Eh, how to put this, other than 'Different World Different Rules?', huh, guess the basic overview would better first, in the set of worlds, or more accurately, timelines the two of us come from, Souls are the manifestation of ones being, Monster Souls are fragile and shatter almost immediately after the Physical Body dies, Human Souls on the other can persist after Physical Death, how long they persist depends on the strength of the soul, my own is, above average in that department." they remembered the Goat did in fact need to breathe, so took a moment to perform that action, "In my timeline, 'Determination', the value we measure the strength of a soul with, kiiiiinda got all corrupt and went berserk, I was the unfortunate victim, my body got destroyed, my soul overtaken, as to how I reside in this body? He has a Gland close to his heart, it's what I call a 'Soul Containment' Gland, he had unfinished business with the Corrupt and I ended up getting 'absorbed' into that Gland as a direct result, Monsters can absorb Human Souls, theres a theory where the reverse is also true but it's never been tested, since Monster Souls don't last long enough for Absorption, would be that all? Or was I too Concise could I be more vague please?"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page