PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Pretty much what Aysu said there, once this Segment is over, she should be able to have growth as character. Thanks for the Heads-up Morzone, Celere's in for this one, though she was a bit off the cuff about it.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Timetraveler I hope you can make it to the mission, I think your character would do pretty well considering what I have in mind for the fight. Plus it feels kind of bad to have you off on your own so soon after we started.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Matt Kulex's AvatarMatt Kulex
Hey, apologies for lack of presence lately, last two weeks have been kinda weird. Lots of surprise plans to do things out of nowhere kind of deal. Should have Razar and Marco available for Morzone’s sidequest thing though. Just need to figure out what I’m going to post
You know that one guy that always makes a sarcastic remark? Yeah that's me.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Oof, I know how that feels. You can't exactly say no when it's sprung on you like that. This will definitely be fun though! And I need to make sure Aislin speaks to Razar, she still feels she should apologize for laughing at him.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
So, a random thought I had last night (why do I always get these when I'm supposed to be asleep?) is for another side-quest that would take place after Laura's. The idea is basically a side-quest where whoever joins will have to face their greatest fears. Rikazu knows Seth enjoys creating illusions based on people's fears, so he'll be setting this up as a 'training session' so to speak, give everyone the opportunity to face them in a safe environment.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Kudret was... kind of already living his fear of being separated from his Mana (something every alchemist fears, as that normally meant said Mana was dead) so it would probably be the more normal fears of well, every adventurer ever of seeing their friends/comrades die around them. I'll have to dig through and locate the pieces of his background in the info I have to figure out if he has anything else I can use. Aislin, on the other hand... At the moment she is probably the most vulnerable she's ever been. She has a pretty big heart, so caring about others comes easily to her and she's constantly worried for them. As a result, losing friends/relatives can be potentionally devastating to her, much like this whole situation with Rowan. As I might have already mentioned in the setup when we were discussing Iliya and what she can do, one of Aislin's greatest fears is losing her memory. If she can get spooked by simply nor remembering her dream, how much worse can it get if she learned there was a gap in her memory that others knew about? Having a big heart may not always help you if you throw paranoia/worry and an unhealthy sense of distrust in fellow humans (she doesn't exactly count the group as 'human', they're far too interesting to be around to be counted as such in her opinion) into the mix.
TimeTraveler's AvatarTimeTraveler
Terria’s second-biggest fear would definitely being powerless. Whether without her abilities, wingless, or incapacitated in some way, those would be the things in her nightmares. You could incorporate one of those things, if you want. But above all, she doesn’t like the people she loves being vulnerable. The thing is, I have no idea how I would incorporate this, as she doesn’t have any friends or romantic interests currently. So I guess I’ll have to go with the first feat I mentioned. And sorry for basically going AFK for like a week. At least it started to make me think about how to give Terria character development which she sorely needs. Also, I don’t like making such short posts, but I’m not as eloquent with words as y’all are. One final thought: instead of calling me Time, which seems a little formal/awkward on my opinion, you can call me Ark if you want (it’s the shortened version of my DA, TH, and FR accounts, and it feels a lot less stiff in my opinion)
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Hrm, lemme think for a moment, because the Characters I have, have well... changed considerably since they were first conceived. Celere currently would probably fear most greatest, dying without making an impact, or in some kind of Futility, it would have been the Oozaru before, but she's sorta accepted that as a part of her now. Seyr, likely fears losing her Magic, considering how she's a being made of it, to lose the Magic would not mean death, but total eradication of her existence. Bora lives with his Fear realised, no amount of mental torture or fear-mongering can get past that, as his was the Erasure of his Universe and People, which has happened. Toré… Has two Greatest Fears of all, one I can't mention as it ties into things planned for him later and ties a little into the second which is as follows: Total Memory Loss. Ama… *coughs* Theres a reason she'll be leaving once Seth is dealt with and the group reaches Karston, that's all I'll say. Not going to lie, I sort of expected a lack of posts right about this time of year, over here the 6 Weeks Holiday for Schools would be entering it's final week or just ended, meaning Parents/Guardians would've have probably taken said School-Children away and they might not have had Internet Access, so it's fine. And duly noted Ark.
Same for here about the schools, though I doubt it'll change my posting schedule all that much. Mine tends to be more reliant on the daily things that I do, including watching over a three year old and a one year old at times. So I guess we've got everyone who's coming for the sidequest, right?
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Yeah, I think we've got everyone who's coming for the sidequest now. As for my own characters when it comes to their fears... Lynn overcame her greatest fears several times already - Started by losing someone dear to her, then at some point shifted to being afraid of people knowing her inner feelings / facing her inner feelings, both of which happened when she obtained her Persona. And now once again, she's forced to be without the person she loves most, so yeah...not much to mess with there, aside from her desire to go home, I suppose? Rikazu and Kuja...well, considering Mizuki is Seth's main target, need I really say more there? xD Won't go too much in depth on those two related to that right now, as it also ties into things planned later...Rikazu also fears his 'Trance-self' coming out to play since he fears he can't suppress it and would end up killing indiscriminately. Kuja still also fears dying/losing his own soul, though not entirely as much as he did before. Mizuki's mind is a mess to begin with, though if I have to pinpoint her biggest fears it would be her magic being used again against her will/losing her free will again, and losing Kuja. ...Yeah, they have surprisingly similar 'big' fears...I'm not very original *runs*. Also, I do apologize for any lack of posting on my side. I've got a really painful shoulder right now, which makes writing more...complicated.

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page