PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 151152153

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Laura's going to have a few posts (just 2 or 3 hopefully) talking with Aislin before inviting everyone, so feel free to go through your characters and start thinking about just how they'll fight with their full power.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Hmm...yeah, I think it might be alright if Kudret stays with Mizuki. Kuja will be back there after a while too, he's just got a pretty long sidequest to do first xD
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ok, so, when I made this I'd intended for Equipment to be done in a traditional RPG sense, I am doing away with that in regards to weaponry, the first 'Side-Quest' your Character partakes in within the IDEH that they are the 'Leader' of, will reward a Weapon for the Character, unless they don't use weaponry, like Celere, her body is a weapon. These Weapons will probably start out fairly weak, however, the reason not to replace them is that as the character 'Evolves', the Weapon will as well, bear that in mind for the future.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I'm uh, mostly waiting for Morzone's response for Laura, but once that's done I should be able to bring Kudret back. That sounds really cool, Ryko! Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that with Aislin, haha. She's a little preoccupied at the moment. Not to mention she's not exactly above looting the opponents for opportunistic weaponry. Maybe I should have made her thief instead of chemist. Ah well. I guess most weapons we currently have will be used to gain coinage once we're in the next town, right?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Old Weaponry can be sold for various Coinage, should anyone have Elemental Weaponry on them, might be an idea to keep that around, the 'Evolving' Weapons you acquire might not exactly be the best bet for every situation after all. And besides, next time someone says to rely on just one weapon, Ask Rikazu, he'll probably give a lecture on the importance of Variety.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
*coughs* There's a reason the old man carries so many staves with him...even ones that...might seem weak/useless to most people. :')
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Gonna poke this cause I need more than just Lynn and Aislin. Also, I'm at my family's annual beach vacation this week. Which means 2 things, one of which is that I can actually use my good laptop that doesn't take several seconds to load every page. (It won't connect to my home internet for some reason) But it also means I'll be out at the beach a lot as, you know, one does while on a beach vacation. Hope you're all doing well!
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Have a nice vacation :) Rikazu will be joining soon too, just haven't gotten around to posting. My earliest chance for that will be... tomorrow, I think. Depends on what time I get home and all that.
TimeTraveler's AvatarTimeTraveler
I don't really have the energy to write Terria out of her sidequest... hhhhh. I just don't feel motivated because I feel like she's such a boring character and there's nothing for her to do for now.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
No character is truly boring unless you make them that way. I summarized the way I did because I didn't want that much time to pass between his leaving and return. Plus, you know, I went a little further than I probably needed to and basically outlined the entire thing. I didn't necessarily need to state everything they did.

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page