PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 151152153

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Sorry for how long it took to get the opening post up! Feel free to go ham!
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Alright, so, aside from Mizuki and Kudret, who's actually left waiting around not doing much? Ama has a case of the Kleptomania and this said Kleptomania would be useful for the group later on, Anyone wants in on a little bit of Multi-World Thievery? Let me know.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Just checked. About all Ama has to work with is a grumpy angel who'll probably refuse, an injured Saiyan and goat(possibly), a bard and cat whose owner has been offline 6 days and counting, and all four friends whose owner has been offline 13 days and counting. ...I stuck everyone onto my VIP list to keep track of them. I've got like five people in it that haven't been on for over two years.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hrm, well, I can have her wait a little longer until people come back out of this one, since it will require at least three people including Ama herself, One doesn't just steal things without backups in place as far as she's concerned.
Well if it's okay with everyone I could try selecting another character to tweak and place in here. Though you may need to tell me if I'm limited in worlds I could pick or something. Even if they'd be without a job for the moment, I'm still offering.
If you want to have another character, go for it, I'm certainly not going to stop you from doing so.
Matt Kulex's AvatarMatt Kulex
Hey guys, sad announcement I’m about to make but I’m officially dropping from the RP. Life’s been getting a lot busier and it’s kinda draining my ability to be creative. I’ll still be around on Pokéfarm though if you wanna talk. Might return if things slow down, but probably won’t use these characters if I do.
You know that one guy that always makes a sarcastic remark? Yeah that's me.
Aww, I really liked playing with you, Matt. But I suppose I must accept it. Good luck with life! Now I really do have to make up a new character...
Sad to see you go Matt, but it's entirely understandable, you'll have a spot if you want to return at a later point.
Well... I got permission. So here's a new Thief. Just to warn you, he is from a world I created. If you want to read what I have so far for him, go to my journal and look for the hide boxes labeled "The Land of Tyretet" and "The Journey of an Outcast".

Kahlua

Name: Kahlua Pirennicus (pronounced Kah-lu-a Purr-ren-nih-kiss) Age: 19 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Male Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Anthropomorphic Poison Cat Mental State: Fairly jaded. Distrustful of others at first, will warm up once he relaxes a bit. Appearance: About five foot two, he is a white-furred anthro cat with some rabbit ancestry, as is evidenced by his ears being both lop-eared(down instead of upright. Think Cream the Rabbit) and extended to about his cheeks. He has irises of a greyish-blue and the typical cat pupils within, while his tail moves often to convey emotion but tends to stay upright or circled around his waist to keep it out of the way. Kahlua has an aquamarine stud in the lowest part of his right ear, while he wears a brown shirt, brown leggings, and hiker's boots. His claws are normally concealed in his hands, but when pulled out can secrete a poison that is colored toxic green. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Tends to prefer Daggers over anything else, having been taught hit-and-run tactics by his father. In desperation, he might use his claws. Personality((I've had to reread it most carefully, but I think I can safely say a couple of things now)) Kahlua is rather jaded towards the world in general and people in particular. He is often unwilling to tolerate any sort of 'beating around the bush', preferring to get straight to the point. He tries to hold a sort of aloof attitude when dealing with others, though to some it may just come across as condescending. If he feels he can trust you to some degree, he'll relax his guard and become a little more earnest in helping you. History (Entirely Optional): ...Once I come up with it. For now, just know that he ran away from home and is a prince, though not the eldest. His current clothing is to disguise himself as dying your fur is forbidden by law. Perk: His poison tends to act as an immunity booster, so he won't get sick as often or as fast as most would. However, he needs to drain it out every couple of weeks or it will harden and become painful to use. It could be used as a panacea if treated correctly, though he doesn't know the techniques involved for doing so. Other: I'm still strugglng to put a good limiter on his poison, please bear with me. I don't want to overpower him, but I don't want to cripple him either... And yes, I am aware of what he is named after. However he is created from a dream and I did not realize the origin until a few months later. I did not care enough to change it to something else.
If you're looking for a good comparison for his appearance, look for pictures of a cat named Klonoa, specifically from the game Klonoa: Door to Phantomile on Playstation 1. That is your base appearance for him, especially his ears. The tail is your typical felinesque tail.

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page