PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 151152153

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Gonna miss your posts, Matt. But yeah, life always comes first of course. Looks like an interesting character, Aysu~
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I see no issues with this Aysu, feel free to have him drop in whenever you're ready to do so.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
...I get the funny feeling Kahlua really is just done with everything and flat out doesn't care. If what flows is that sort of thing, I may need to reconsider how I'm writing his story. He's more morally ambiguous than I had guessed.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Oh hey I'm alive! Sorry for going quiet like that for so long.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Morzone!! *jumps around in excitement* I was getting really worried about you! Where have you been?
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Sorry! A bunch of the other RPs I'm in on another site all died kinda at once and it got me in this big writing funk. Thankfully one of my Elective class choices is on story-writing so its pulled me out again. I'm making an effort to get back in the groove and keep up with my various Rps so hopefully I can keep up the steam.
Whaaa? Matt’s gone? Darn, but such is life. I’ll look forward to your return. Speaking of returns, I’m back! What I miss? Sorry about the absence...sort of forgot to come back after drawing a blank on what to do and got a bit to distracted by a lot of recent game releases. Last thing I remember was my guys standing around not doing much and a small group went off to do some side quest. Anything of great importance happen that my characters need to know about or can I go ahead and do a side quest as if everyone is still just looking to kill time?
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
You pretty much hit the nail on the head there Alex. Right, probably should've said something about this earlier, but can't currently do any posts due to my Laptop being in for Repairs, so don't wait around for me.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Yay, welcome back Alex. (And you too Morzone, I just realized I ended up never saying anything here after all...sorry). I should be able to finally get around to posting today myself. Things have been super hectic with starting a new job and everything, but today I have the day off so yay.
Hmm, well alright then Ryko. Since it's pretty much confirmed he'll join, Kahlua probably won't mind answering people's questions about his species or world in general. He knows they won't know the things he does.

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page