PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 1234··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Three new Sections added to he 'root' post on page 1, not important, but may be of interest as one will be updated as time goes by.
MageOfBlood's AvatarMageOfBlood
This character is deleted.
Avatar is a screenshot from YuGiOh Arc V Formerly Brygames. Am I banned yet?
Mage, you may have messed up the Image Coding. Just saying.
MageOfBlood's AvatarMageOfBlood
I fixed it.
I am fine with this, by all means, jump in.
Name:Cyrus "Cy" Deadran Age:21 Gender:Male Race:Human Mental state:Stable, with a side of depression Appearance: click Weapon of choice:Dual Kukri Knives Personality:Cy is normally not the conversational type, trying avoid most other people all around and keep to him self.Mostly because Cyrus does not take well to criticism at all, and it normally sends him into a flurry of anger or a spiral of depression,due to his low self esteem.However if Cy does warm up to you, then he becomes a laid back and easy going person.He normally is a team player most of the time, going with what the majority agrees on unless he feels it is the wrong choice.When he does warm up you'll find he becomes way more talkative, and easy to speak to, and can hold a conversation for quite some while.Ya know, when he isn't eyeballing anything you have that obtained that looks nice.He also is a very loyal person to friends, and will never leave one behind.However he does not like to get into fights, and will never be found in the thick of things normally on the sidelines trying to gain all the items he can to at least somewhat help the team. History:No one has ever been able to get it out of him.
Still have nothing else to really say.....
Snorlax, Accepted. Feel free to jump in when ready.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Second character: Name: Lynn Rivers Age: 17 Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Female Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Human Mental State: As sane as it gets (see history for details) Appearance: link
guild wars 2 character
Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): Rapier Personality: (see history). Lynn appears to be kind and (sometimes too) caring. When you get to know her better, however, she'll admit to being a lonely person who used to hold a lot of resentment to people. However, the resentment has disappeared since her adventures with the Persona 4 cast and she's now a confident young woman, able to say exactly how she feels. History (Entirely Optional): Lynn grew up in the quiet town of Inaba. When she was in her teen years, her father passed away, which threw her inside world into chaos. However, in an effort not to worry anyone around her, Lynn put up a mask towards the outside world, always acting cheerful and kind to everyone. Over the years, loneliness and resentment started building up inside of her as the outside world never asked how she felt and so she felt they just didn't care. She kept neglecting this side of herself, however, as she continued to feel like she bother anyone with her problems. When the murders in Inaba started, Lynn continued her normal life at first. She soon went missing, though, and was rescued from her 'Other self' by Yu, Chie, Yukiko and Yosuke. After this, she learned to accept her inner feelings and gained her own Persona, Otohime (Strength Arcana). Since then, she has been helping to solve the murder mysteries in Inaba.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Sorry it's been more than a week and I haven't posted yet! I thought I'd said something on my original post, but apparently not :p In a few days I'll be back home with an internet connection that doesn't cut out every five minutes, so I'll put up my first post then, if that's alright~ Knowing how grumpy I get when people don't notify of absences, it'd be hypocritical if I didn't notify you :p
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
Deltastorm, that is fine, I just assumed Holiday Season was eating your time, but, at least now we know what the reason is, and thank you for informing me. Hikari, Second is accepted. And now, onto my own second: Name: Serenity Chokero (Prefers to be called Ser, as in Seyr) Age: 7 (Though she acts and looks much older than this, and will be explained) Gender (Both Actual and Self-Percieved if of that orientation): Female (Uninterested) Race (Important, Human is not the only kind of Race): Kitsune Mental State: Calm, collected and quite sane. Appearance: As a Kitsune, she is completely covered from head to toe in fur, the colour of which is mostly white, but has pale orange stripes in places, she has two ears that resemble a foxes pointing straight up on the top of her head and a fair muzzle that lacks whiskers. Humanoid in appearance, she is bipedal, and shares traits of both Human and Fox, the aforementioned Fox Ears for example, and the tail that flows freely, having pads on her hands and retractable claws instead of nails. Human traits include opposable thumbs, feet that fall straight on the ground from her legs, a bust (Of fair size, not going into detail), feminine features and the ability to speak like other humans. Her eyes are yellow, but look human and are on the front of her face, also like a human. She stands approximately 6 foot tall, a little over, and weighs somewhere around the 126 Pound mark. Weapon of Choice (Defines something later on): She doesn't exactly use weapons, but will use a Staff if she has trouble concentrating. Personality: Sharp and witty, Serenity is the kind of person who will take a lot of flak, but will return it in much less time if she feels it necessary. Around people, she is perfectly capable of telling their intentions, just by smell, and will likewise act accordingly, being extremely vicious if it calls for it. She warms to people fairly quickly, and acts as a bit of an ‘Agony Aunt’ preferring to listen rather than speak, the more she knows about a person, the better she feels about being around them. There is one though that you must never do with her though, grab her tail without permission, doing so immediately puts you on her black list and she WILL find a way to curse you somehow. Scratching her behind her ears however, renders her completely docile. History (Entirely Optional): Serenity comes from a world where humans are the primary species, and kitsune are rare to say the least, however, they are highly sought after for their intelligence and ability to apply themselves to anything they wish, Serenity was born to Human Parents, and lived a fair childhood, enjoying herself and having a few friends. However, that lasted about a year, Kitsune grow extremely fast in their childhood, and by the age of 4, she already resembled a 12 year old, and that was where her swift growth ceased, so even though she is only Seven years of age, she looks like a 15 year old, but acts like a young adult, around 21 years of age. When her growth ended, she was enrolled in the top magical academy by her parents, now this place, is expensive, and her parents, being of lower class and poor as a result, could in no way afford this under normal standards, but, due to her being a sought after person, her enrolment was free, and in under a year, she graduated with flying colours, the title of ArchSage being bestowed upon her as a result of her exceptional magical ability. BUT! She was dissatisfied with her Magical prowess, and instead turned her eye to machinery, she struggled at first with it, but once she had the basics down, she learned and improved in leaps and bounds, creating machines that were never dreamt as possible, indeed, she found a way to turn living beings into data and store them inside a memory drive, her test subject? Herself, many times she would just vanish for days on end as she worked her way back out of whatever machine she’d put herself in. She was working on an ARK of sorts, one that could store massive populations should the need arise, send them out into space, find an inhabitable planet, and then set the populace back out to start over, she was nearing completion on it when it malfunctioned, blowing up and sending her to the world where the others are, she has been there a while now, and is highly respected in the Village near the Zenkhar Forest for her ability to help with anything that’s asked of her, she will shortly set out for the forest to gather materials, maybe she’ll find some of those who were ripped from their worlds? Who knows. Other: She starts out with a class already, Spellslinger, and has a decent array of magic at her disposal. She also smokes when she feels like it, due to her unique biological structure, it cannot and will not ever do her harm.

Pages: 1234··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page