PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup > Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while] >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Hrm, lemme think for a moment, because the Characters I have, have well... changed considerably since they were first conceived. Celere currently would probably fear most greatest, dying without making an impact, or in some kind of Futility, it would have been the Oozaru before, but she's sorta accepted that as a part of her now. Seyr, likely fears losing her Magic, considering how she's a being made of it, to lose the Magic would not mean death, but total eradication of her existence. Bora lives with his Fear realised, no amount of mental torture or fear-mongering can get past that, as his was the Erasure of his Universe and People, which has happened. Toré… Has two Greatest Fears of all, one I can't mention as it ties into things planned for him later and ties a little into the second which is as follows: Total Memory Loss. Ama… *coughs* Theres a reason she'll be leaving once Seth is dealt with and the group reaches Karston, that's all I'll say. Not going to lie, I sort of expected a lack of posts right about this time of year, over here the 6 Weeks Holiday for Schools would be entering it's final week or just ended, meaning Parents/Guardians would've have probably taken said School-Children away and they might not have had Internet Access, so it's fine. And duly noted Ark.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page