PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup > Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while] >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Yeah, I think we've got everyone who's coming for the sidequest now. As for my own characters when it comes to their fears... Lynn overcame her greatest fears several times already - Started by losing someone dear to her, then at some point shifted to being afraid of people knowing her inner feelings / facing her inner feelings, both of which happened when she obtained her Persona. And now once again, she's forced to be without the person she loves most, so yeah...not much to mess with there, aside from her desire to go home, I suppose? Rikazu and Kuja...well, considering Mizuki is Seth's main target, need I really say more there? xD Won't go too much in depth on those two related to that right now, as it also ties into things planned later...Rikazu also fears his 'Trance-self' coming out to play since he fears he can't suppress it and would end up killing indiscriminately. Kuja still also fears dying/losing his own soul, though not entirely as much as he did before. Mizuki's mind is a mess to begin with, though if I have to pinpoint her biggest fears it would be her magic being used again against her will/losing her free will again, and losing Kuja. ...Yeah, they have surprisingly similar 'big' fears...I'm not very original *runs*. Also, I do apologize for any lack of posting on my side. I've got a really painful shoulder right now, which makes writing more...complicated.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page