PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup > Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while] >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Kudret was... kind of already living his fear of being separated from his Mana (something every alchemist fears, as that normally meant said Mana was dead) so it would probably be the more normal fears of well, every adventurer ever of seeing their friends/comrades die around them. I'll have to dig through and locate the pieces of his background in the info I have to figure out if he has anything else I can use. Aislin, on the other hand... At the moment she is probably the most vulnerable she's ever been. She has a pretty big heart, so caring about others comes easily to her and she's constantly worried for them. As a result, losing friends/relatives can be potentionally devastating to her, much like this whole situation with Rowan. As I might have already mentioned in the setup when we were discussing Iliya and what she can do, one of Aislin's greatest fears is losing her memory. If she can get spooked by simply nor remembering her dream, how much worse can it get if she learned there was a gap in her memory that others knew about? Having a big heart may not always help you if you throw paranoia/worry and an unhealthy sense of distrust in fellow humans (she doesn't exactly count the group as 'human', they're far too interesting to be around to be counted as such in her opinion) into the mix.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page