PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 212223

gezeïchnet's Avatargezeïchnet
okay reading the comments I get what's the issue - but I don't get what it's good for?? like if you lock your fields you won't get more clicks, which is the purpose of rus!? to level pokes and hatch eggs fast?? so why exactly are people doing this? also, how about fixing this by making locked fields visible if a person gets rus? I mean it's not like you can have sth super private in your fields so that should be fine
icon by panicpuppy
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder

QUOTE originally posted by gezeïchnet

okay reading the comments I get what's the issue - but I don't get what it's good for?? like if you lock your fields you won't get more clicks, which is the purpose of rus!? to level pokes and hatch eggs fast?? so why exactly are people doing this? also, how about fixing this by making locked fields visible if a person gets rus? I mean it's not like you can have sth super private in your fields so that should be fine
the problem is people are allowing their friends to click all their fields entirely and then locking them creating a loop of the same people getting it to power through hatching their eggs and second unlocking all of someones fields during a rus just would make it pointless to have a field lock mechanic now wouldnt it? i have a lot of fields hidden with pokemon I do not want clicked which unlocking them by force during a rus would make me never try for it again
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
furina's Avatarfurina
I'm a dedicated Rus hunter and I know that changing how Rus itself works won't benefit anyone - whether you're a Rus hunter or not. In fact, all these suggestions people have made here will make it even harder for people who just casually are looking for Rus once or twice in a week. Here's my thoughts about these ideas: - Making your previous interactions with the Rus host (before they got Rus) not count is impossible to think of. Example: A host has all their Fields locked and has 6 Eggs in their Party that they choose not to hatch, or 6 Pokémon. You can click those Eggs or Pokémon, no problem. Now, suppose they get Rus a second time in the day, but the Eggs/Pokémon are still there and won't be changed throughout the Rus. If this suggestion gets through, it will be impossible for Rus hunters to get that Rus at all. - Making clicks in hidden Fields not count is dumb. Sometimes, people have Pokémon as a pkmnpanel code in their About me to feed, but still in a hidden Field. Why would that not count? And I'll let you know a little secret of mine: sometimes I manage to click the breeding pairs of certain Pokémon the Rus host owns, while they're in a hidden Field. This can sometimes be two decisive clicks for me to get Rus, although it's still mainly luck I rely on. I hope people understand my weird explanations, but more importantly... Please don't report someone just because they get Rus twice or thrice in a day. The problem is that people lock their Fields regularly to manipulate the Rus system. I, for one, have never done that and a lot of others haven't done that either. So please don't suspect people who are actually hardworking! EDIT: another suggestion I can't stand behind at all is making hidden Fields visible during Rus. Everyone has their own reasons to hide their Fields. Just because you see no point in doing it for yourself, doesn't invalidate the choice of others to hide theirs. Otherwise, the concept of hidden Fields wouldn't have existed at all.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have a question for the more paranoid among you. "I'll get reported for having hidden fields." How? How would anyone know that you have hidden fields when they are, by definition, hidden?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
furina's Avatarfurina

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I have a question for the more paranoid among you. "I'll get reported for having hidden fields." How? How would anyone know that you have hidden fields when they are, by definition, hidden?
[Sarcasm] "I will get reported for using a totally legal way of organizing my Fields, coded by Niet. [/Sarcasm]

... I was a few seconds too slow to ask the same thing Also I don't get this fear of being "reported and banned"; unless you're actually breaking the rules, you shouldn't have anything to worry about?
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
JADE's AvatarJADE
Imo, why change anything about rus? This announcement should have been enough to scare those doing or those thinking of doing it off. And if something changes.. Why not put a cooldown on hiding fields? As in, if you unhide a field, you can not hide it for X amount of time - and thus allowing others to click those fields too.
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios
furina's Avatarfurina
As stinky Cele noodle said (fight me nerd), the exploit is quite easy to detect for mods. But what I fear more is hunters baselessly get reported even if they didn't exploit, so I'm just giving a heads up.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The problem with that, Jade, is that the current system is exploitable because clicks made earlier in the day still count. The culprits can do their interaction sharing at reset and then lock their fields hours before any one of them gets Rus. Then, once one of them does, it gets stuck bouncing between them because nobody can match the amount of clicks they've already made. I will still be looking at possible adjustments, but none of the "suggestions" made here are even close to solving the exploit.
nikao's Avatarnikao

The problem with that, Jade, is that the current system is exploitable because clicks made earlier in the day still count. The culprits can do their interaction sharing at reset and then lock their fields hours before any one of them gets Rus. Then, once one of them does, it gets stuck bouncing between them because nobody can match the amount of clicks they've already made. I will still be looking at possible adjustments, but none of the "suggestions" made here are even close to solving the exploit.
Then maybe add something that kicks this door open between this cheating users and all the normal clicking user who don't cheat ? Like ice or a bridge over a river that they created ....so you cheat the cheater out of there cheating ....When you or your system detects something like this , then the person is thrown out of this loop and will get put to zero, and can't get pokers f some time... like they did not do this field mass clicks? Not sure if this is even possible ^//^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page